Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

See?

Speaking of content: I'm Still waiting for Chef's assessment of how well his Valley pals did getting Healthcare.gov up by "deadline". NDAs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder: is me doing a few rails required to get these answers? If so, I do know a guy. I don't have any whiskey, I only have Sapphire. But that's easy. As for cigarettes: forget it. I'd rather never get the answers from Chef, than start smoking regularly again.

Oh so that's what you're talking about. I completely forgot about that. You are one gullible dumbass.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So there is a difference!!

http://news.yahoo.co...-194130900.html

"Global warming refers to the increase in the Earth's average surface temperature since the Industrial Revolution, primarily due to the emission of greenhouse gases from the burning of fossil fuels and land-use change," Yale University researcher Anthony Leiserowitz and colleagues wrote in the new report.

Flat out lies!!

And they leave out the numbers!!!

Equal numbers of Americans blame human activities for the changes, no matter which term is used. They're also equally likely to say that scientists agree the world is warming, whether the changes are dubbed "global warming" or "climate change," though liberals and political independents see more scientific consensus when the term "global warming" is used.

Edited by Gary M

Taxpayers Fund $5.7 Million Campaign Featuring Fake Climate-Change Emergency Voicemails

Columbia University is spending a $5.7 million federal grant to produce fake voicemails depicting people calling friends and loved ones during emergencies caused by climate-change. The effort is part of a National Science Foundation backed project to educate American adults about climate change.

Campus Reform’s Kat Timpf reports on the taxpayer-backed campaign:

“If the tsunami doesn’t get us, the heat might,” a man says in a voicemail to his mother set in 2065. “I’m just calling to say I love you and I miss you and it might be the last time you hear my voice. Bye.”

Other callers include a man screaming as he is suddenly swallowed up by a giant tsunami and a woman desperately gasping for air because she is “out of CO2 credits.”

. . . The website featuring the fake voicemails, called
Future Coast
, was created in response to these guidelines.

Other predictions foretold in the voicemails include that all of the glaciers in the Sierra Nevada will be gone by 2038, and that most of the coasts and beaches will “have disappeared” by 2059.

In a voicemail set in 2020, a frustrated man tells his mother he can’t afford to attend Thanksgiving dinner because a family member spent all of his money on hurricane-simulation booths which are now useless because “everyone has been in a gosh darn hurricane now.”

Columbia received the grant in September of 2012, and it expires in August 2017.

Read the whole thing here.

Hell.................................. would have done it for 5 million.............lol

Taxpayers Fund $5.7 Million Campaign Featuring Fake Climate-Change Emergency Voicemails

Columbia University is spending a $5.7 million federal grant to produce fake voicemails depicting people calling friends and loved ones during emergencies caused by climate-change. The effort is part of a National Science Foundation backed project to educate American adults about climate change.

Campus Reform’s Kat Timpf reports on the taxpayer-backed campaign:

“If the tsunami doesn’t get us, the heat might,” a man says in a voicemail to his mother set in 2065. “I’m just calling to say I love you and I miss you and it might be the last time you hear my voice. Bye.”

Other callers include a man screaming as he is suddenly swallowed up by a giant tsunami and a woman desperately gasping for air because she is “out of CO2 credits.”

. . . The website featuring the fake voicemails, called
Future Coast
, was created in response to these guidelines.

Other predictions foretold in the voicemails include that all of the glaciers in the Sierra Nevada will be gone by 2038, and that most of the coasts and beaches will “have disappeared” by 2059.

In a voicemail set in 2020, a frustrated man tells his mother he can’t afford to attend Thanksgiving dinner because a family member spent all of his money on hurricane-simulation booths which are now useless because “everyone has been in a gosh darn hurricane now.”

Columbia received the grant in September of 2012, and it expires in August 2017.

Read the whole thing here.

Hell.................................. would have done it for 5 million.............lol

I'm more interested in reading that grant proposal. How in the hell does this get funded? I can only think they backed in to it through some NIH sociology grant to study voice stress in disaster situations or something similarly stupid, then turned it in to a climate change project.

I'm more interested in reading that grant proposal. How in the hell does this get funded? I can only think they backed in to it through some NIH sociology grant to study voice stress in disaster sIt ituations or something similarly stupid, then turned it in to a climate change project.

it's a blog post linking a college blog explaining what they think is grant proposals goal? Whatever

I'm more interested in reading that grant proposal. How in the hell does this get funded? I can only think they backed in to it through some NIH sociology grant to study voice stress in disaster situations or something similarly stupid, then turned it in to a climate change project.

well, you might have been able to find legitimate, unsensationalized information on the grant if you didn't need to wade through pages and pages of right wing nut job, astroturf spnsored references before finding this: http://nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1239783.

it's a blog post linking a college blog explaining what they think is grant proposals goal? Whatever

Anybody else know Douglas Adams's work? Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, etc.?

One of his "creations" is the inifinite improbability drive. In a sentence, it uses improbability for space travel. (I'm not going to bother explaining how, for obvious reasons: gatorman).

I was thinking: perhaps we could develop something called the infinite irrationality drive, using gatorman as fuel?

I've got that beat! Conservatives telling our military they are not allowed to prepare for climate change

http://thinkprogress...climate-change/

The military has plans to invade Canada. :o Remember that liberal nonsense story from 2004?

So, of course the military has plans for Global Warming, just like it does for Alien Invasion, an attack by the Crab People from their subterranean lair, and they probably even have plans to defend against an X-men type scenario. The notion that anyone is telling anyone in the military not to plan?

Merely, once again, shows how ignorant the almost the entire left is on military/foreign policy.

We are seeing the results of that ignorance of military/foreign policy....all over the world right now.

The military is prepared, because they have a plan, for anything anyone can think of. Then, they bring in new guys, who think of things that no one else thought of, and then they plan for that. What is being prevented then?

Wasteful spending is being prevented. Spending that can otherwise be used for all sorts of things the military needs immediately.

Nobody needs to be doing anything about Global Warming: the observations have disproved the theory(which, turns out, as Tom has described, never was a theory, or a hypothesis, and isn't really science....since there is no way to falsify any of it.)

And, once again: 80% of this country knows the Global Warming jig us up....clowns like gatorman and birdog, and media matters, represent the 20% who will never admit that this issue was a leftist scam. Largely because: they were the ones perpetrating the scam.

Edited by OCinBuffalo