Tj is our #2 on wr death chart

What about Brad Smith? I think I will start a thread tonight about him. He is listed above 2 other guys on the IR!

Seriously, the hate for TJ is amazing. I don't think he is that bad. I think our entire offense and play calling are off.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean TJ will die second????? and how long does SJ have to live? I think its cruel to chart someones death ahead of time. Id rather not know until the last minute. Oh wait I get it....you meant death "STAR" TJ is starring in the new star wars movies right? Will he play princess Lea? I think SJ would make a great Han Solo.

This is a question, not a comment. Has Easley lined up as a WR in a regular game this season? I don't remember seeing it if he did.

yes. he has. rumblings and galliford will break down snap count sfor you.

Tj is getting past the defense.

Woods is getting the most snaps i think by jets game count. dont mean more than coaching schemes.

marrone and hackett said they dont label players. They just scheme against the team and let the players play where they fit up best.

That being said i am pisssed at TJ by now. He should be bending over backwards jumping leaping stretching hanging it out there and also have moved in with manuel to get a serious relationship going asap.

I see stevie busting his tail this year and not so much Mr RunPast Everyone and wait for the ball Graham

That being said i am pisssed at TJ by now. He should be bending over backwards jumping leaping stretching hanging it out there and also have moved in with manuel to get a serious relationship going asap.

I dunno man, they just met each other a few months ago. I don't think they should rush into anything.

I think he's still alive. :devil:

For now. Once you are on the chart it's really just a matter of time.

No one outruns the death cart. No One..

I dunno man, they just met each other a few months ago. I don't think they should rush into anything.

But they would make a cute couple . EJ throwing kisses and TJ catching them in stride

For whatever it's worth, Woods has started at WR each of the last 2 weeks. Graham came into the game when the team went to 3 WRs.

That's good to know. The way it's listed on the bills site, tj is #2 on death chart.

I still wish he was not on the chart at all.

Edit: After over 700 views, I just wanna say that I put death on purpose. It's funnier like that.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl