Tj is our #2 on wr death chart

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could have jerry rice and andre reed with Gronkowski at tight end. If the qb isn't protected with enough time to throw its irrelevant. Someday we will discover that the key to a good offense is a quality offensive line.

Ralph is cheap?

Does it matter what depth chart says?

Yes.

It matters because you get an idea how the coaches are judging the talent level of your players.

The death chart shows tj # 2. Until that changes, our wrs will scare no one.

Nigel Bradham is the #1 listed WLB but he has had probably 10 combined plays the last 2 games. Where you are listed does not always reflect playing time.

The Bills coaches don't come into work Monday morning and update the Bills website for the proper depth chart. That is put together by the media department. Carry on.

I'm sure it's more than that. For the most part the death chart is spot on. Cj being #1, Ej being #1, Jeff Tuel #2. Mario Williams #1.

I could be wrong, but the media dept gets the info from the coaches dept....

The Bills coaches don't come into work Monday morning and update the Bills website for the proper depth chart. That is put together by the media department. Carry on.

This.

Nobody should be thinking the Bills reveal anything useful or give away any competitive advantage via a published depth chart. More insightful is looking at who's on the field and where they are vs. various defensive packages.

I'm sure it's more than that. For the most part the death chart is spot on. Cj being #1, Ej being #1, Jeff Tuel #2. Mario Williams #1.

I could be wrong, but the media dept gets the info from the coaches dept....

as long as you are sure.

i, like many others, will tell you that the website intern does not meet with the head coach weekly to update the site though. but if you want to use the bills website, instead of looking at things like snap counts then i suppose that is your choice to make.

maybe the tech guy can tell the coaches they better start using guys to more closely follow the official depth chart to help remedy these debates.

Edited by NoSaint