It's time to sit/trade EJ

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny as it is the end of my fiscal year tomorrow so my team is working hard to close sales etc. I open this thread after being off for a few days, and said to my wife " this isn't right, right?"

If I only knoew how to import the video quotes would put in that classic for Billy Madison. "I think we are all dumber for the comment you just made".

Eventually, maybe two or three years down the road, I'm going to win an award at two bills drive. it's going to be the most sarcastic posts that caused casual board readers to create an account to blindly comment back in rage. I hope it fits on the trophy.

Don't get excited. A new dumbest post of all time gets picked every 2 days here. .

He's a rookie and he looks bad. I know it's his 3rd game, but he needs to sit for Tuel. Tuel looked great in the preseason and doesn't even need an offensive line(he played behind a backup line all preseason). So I say we sit OR TRADE ej. I know that everyone's not going to agree, but if we trade EJ and CJ to a team that needs a raw rookie QB and a mediocre, undersized luxury pick RB, we might be able to get a good guard and possibly another TE to help Tuel out for the wild card game come January. Trust me, it seems like a rash decision now, but when Tuel throws for his 3,000th yard in december, no one is going to want me to bring this post up, because it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO.

geez, what is this? shut er down

He's a rookie and he looks bad. I know it's his 3rd game, but he needs to sit for Tuel. Tuel looked great in the preseason and doesn't even need an offensive line(he played behind a backup line all preseason). So I say we sit OR TRADE ej. I know that everyone's not going to agree, but if we trade EJ and CJ to a team that needs a raw rookie QB and a mediocre, undersized luxury pick RB, we might be able to get a good guard and possibly another TE to help Tuel out for the wild card game come January. Trust me, it seems like a rash decision now, but when Tuel throws for his 3,000th yard in december, no one is going to want me to bring this post up, because it will be a huge I TOLD YOU SO.

Why don't we trade Gilmore for a new trainer while we are at it -- I love sarcastic posts

I bet you weren't saying that at the end of the Carolina game. You must be on Crack guy. Jets defense is a top 5 all the way across the board. Yeah it wasn't pretty but Manuel still had a chance to win the game. Peyton Manning was 3-13 in his first year. You annoy me as a BILLS FAN. Go to some other team LOOSER

Eventually, maybe two or three years down the road, I'm going to win an award at two bills drive. it's going to be the most sarcastic posts that caused casual board readers to create an account to blindly comment back in rage. I hope it fits on the trophy.

does that mean you will leave the board until then?

Maybe this board is in worse straits than I had previously thought. The fact that anyone is even considering this to be anything but sarcasm, kind of scares me.

After the game Manuel played against the Jets, your original post didn't sound as sarcastic as you might think.