Beerball thinks it's time for a new avatar for me

CowgirlsFan

The A's are just getting started baby. You'll be seeing a lot of them going forward. :thumbsup:

Late October, early November may be very stressful for me and my wife. We have the tee shirt contract locally for A's World Series victory shirts. If the series goes 7 games the last game is on Thursday Oct 31. When the game ends we start printing non stop for 14 hours give or take well into Friday. Thing is we are moving the next day November 2. I guess I will be heavy into the 5 hour energy shots and hope my heart doesn't explode. Best case scenario for me is the A's take care of business in 4. That would be nice for me physically. Edited by Dante

Late October, early November may be very stressful for me and my wife. We have the tee shirt contract locally for A's World Series victory shirts. If the series goes 7 games the last game is on Thursday Oct 31. When the game ends we start printing non stop for 14 hours give or take well into Friday. Thing is we are moving the next day November 2. I guess I will be heavy into the 5 hour energy shots and hope my heart doesn't explode. Best case scenario for me is the A's take care of business in 4. That would be nice for me physically.

How cool. Here's to you getting the order to start printing. :thumbsup: