Give Easley a try ?

SoulMan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moderators please remove this member IMMEDIATELY. no one talks bad about Graham. Most teams would KILL for a WR will that much speed and RAW talent. The kind of game-breaking end that can occupy a CB an SS and an FS on a single go route. ONLY A BILLS FAN would want that kind of pure unadulterated speed REMOVED from the field. And for who? Marcus Easely. A preseason hero. Everyone's a hero in the preseason.

moderators please remove this member IMMEDIATELY. no one talks bad about Graham. Most teams would KILL for a WR will that much speed and RAW talent. The kind of game-breaking end that can occupy a CB an SS and an FS on a single go route. ONLY A BILLS FAN would want that kind of pure unadulterated speed REMOVED from the field. And for who? Marcus Easely. A preseason hero. Everyone's a hero in the preseason.

Grahams still transitioning in only his 2nd season, and some WR's are slower then others. We have other players like Hogan and Easley who have displayed an ability to get open and make plays.

Bills Fans just want to see these other guys get a fair shot...

They need to end the TJ experiment now before he destroys the franchise. It's not hard to beat 2 catches for 13 yards in 3 games! They should be trying out different receivers left and right until they find a guy with actual BALL SKILLS. Easley could be that guy, but Hogan is also good and Tommy Streeter needs to be promoted to the roster. Let's not bank on B. Smith and Goodwin, two guys who aren't even traditional WRs.

You would think he would get a few snaps as a reward for being a monster on special teams.

Not only that he had the most production of any of our wide outs in the preseason , If Graham isn't getting it done or EJ can't build a chemistry with him throw Easley a bone .

What will happen is they won't use him , its a contract year , new england will pick him up next year & he'll be a pro bowler from that point on - i'm going on record today !!!

I'd rather have some bigger, more possession guys out there, like Easley and Kaufmann.

TJ seems to play really small. And we don't really need a burner out there if we're not using him.

Wrong. You need to put a burner out there to keep the safeties off the line. Simple as that. what I would like is to see Goodwin and Easley out there. Or Goodwin and Hogan. This was probably the plan before Goodwin was injured... so we wait.

Wrong. You need to put a burner out there to keep the safeties off the line. Simple as that. what I would like is to see Goodwin and Easley out there. Or Goodwin and Hogan. This was probably the plan before Goodwin was injured... so we wait.

yes; what we need is Lee Evans--the ultimate decoy.

There are other ways to stretch the field to get the safeties back or open up the underneath stuff. Wes Welker's option routes, where he cuts up on a seam is one great example. Not a speedster, but can still keep the safeties honest. Guys like Kaufmann and Easley can run those routes, yet they can also catch and get open. TJ may be a decent WR down the line, but he's doing nothing out there, except maybe serving as a decoy.

Didn't Easley run a 4.39?

He's 6'2" 220 and is a few tenths of a second slower than tj and looks good in practice and preseason. Why he doesn't get reps is mind boggling.

The error in your analysis is that Graham is a wide receiver. He has almost no receiving skills. On a long ball to him against Carolina, which was well thrown, the Carolina db knocked the ball down for a great defend (their only one of the day) But, Graham, the receiver in question never even looked back, and the ball would have hit him in the back of the head had the defensive play not occured. Graham is beyond RAW here. I say, give Easley a shot, he cannot be worse than Graham at this point. (I saw this play right in front of me at the game)