**Official Buffalo Bills @ NY Jets GDT**

sven233

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hackett is the worst play caller the Bills have had since the beginning of time. E.J. looks terrible. He is basically Trent Edwards with more wheels. I get that he is rookie so there is hope for him. But Hackett is the equivalent of Wanny. Another 4 win season.

Agreed for now. hoping I'm wrong.

Can't win with this Mickey Mouse Offense we're trying to run. No play action, no screens......nothing to help Spiller get in space. Just a terrible plan.

Correct!!! Do you know what Jimbo, Thurman, Reed and Metzelaars would do against this D??

Hackett's running plays, as run now, are going no where. Spiller's speed is being wasted. 2 red drives and they really did not challenge the Jets defense the zone. The Jets are not that good but they are playing right into Ryan's hands.

We are being outplayed and outcoached. Hackett is a return to the horrible OCs we had before Gailey. They need to adjust the pace of plays if needed, and it was needed in the Bills last possession before the half ended.

NO Way. Hackett is MUCH worse than those guys. This is absolutely brutal.

Oh my good we are the worst team ever! We drafted the wrong QB! Our coaches are terrible! Our players are terrible! Time to blow it up! Tank the season for the draft pick! Trade Spiller! I'm so done with this team!

I know right! Fans are soo fickle, can't everyone see our 20 year plan is in place!