Bill's O line

I had not heard that Brown was grading out poorly?

I don't expect him to be Andy Levtire but what has not been solid about his play thus far?

Why, how could you have missed the numerous posts around here that show ProFootballFocus ranking Colin Brown, not only as the worst OLman in the league, but indeed, the worst PLAYER in the league.

GO BILLS!!!

I had not heard that Brown was grading out poorly?

I don't expect him to be Andy Levtire but what has not been solid about his play thus far?

I am totally serious, but watch Brown for like 2-3 plays today. He will look so obviously horrible on at least one (if not all) of the plays. The guy makes Mike Puccillo look like an all-star.

:)

Yeah, he was right back in there. Besides, Urbik being out really doesn't excuse Brown's lack of talent, skills, and abilities.

or excuse some of the rest of the players on that line...

Wood, Glenn are the only two really solid players IMO, and with a poor LG it makes it difficult to run on that left side now

33 for 144 = 4.36 ypc avg. then take away the one long run of 46 yards and redo the math. 32 for 98 = 2.96 ypc avg. When this same player with mostly the same players around him averaged over 6 yards per carry last year.