Experts/analysts seem to be picking Jets

judman

I've been looking around and watching some Sunday morning shows. So far many experts/analysts seem to be picking the Jets over the Bills today. The NFLN panel this morning went all in on the Jets. Showtime's insiders Phil Simms and Chris Collinsworth also went "gang green."

The NFLN panel's rationale was Geno Smith wanting to exact revenge because the Bills took EJ over him in the 2013 draft. They ignored (or forgot) that the Jets had TWO opportunities to take Geno in the first round and took CB Dee Milliner (pick 9) and Sheldon Richardson (pick 13) instead.

I have no problem with somebody picking the Jets. Hell, the game could be a close shave. But the reasoning provided by the NFLN panel seemed to be unsound... and they all were nodding their heads and agreeing with it.

I handed the remote to the kids and let them put on their cartoons.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills barely beat a bad Panthers team at home last week so I don't see how anyone can predict they will go on the road and beat a bad Jets team by 14 or 30

Any road game is going to be tough for this team especially the first one at a place they generally do not play well

The so called experts on TV especially NFLN are a bunch of dopes

Edited by Max997

Well, that have to say something. Why stick their necks out when the two teams are fairly evenly matched and one has millions more vocal fans than the other? They've got less skin in the game of picking a potential winner as I do when picking which side dish to choose when getting a Wegmans $7 meal.

Well, that have to say something. Why stick their necks out when the two teams are fairly evenly matched and one has millions more vocal fans than the other? They've got less skin in the game of picking a potential winner as I do when picking which side dish to choose when getting a Wegmans $7 meal.

Which side dish do you usually get?

The Bills barely beat a bad Panthers team at home last week so I don't see how anyone can predict they will go on the road and beat a bad Jets team by 14 or 30

Any road game is going to be tough for this team especially the first one at a place they generally do not play well

The so called experts on TV especially NFLN are a bunch of dopes

The same panther team that almost beat the seahawks the week before.

Which side dish do you usually get?

That was a trick question/scenario. It's pretty rare that I get one of those.

Wifey and I usually cook up a storm from scratch. :lol: (and no, not Hannah :P )

Boomer Esiason this morning:

"Both teams are 1-1 but The loser of this game will be 0-2 in the division so the Jets really need this one. I'm pickin the Jets"

WTF was that ??

Well, he was the JESTS QB for three years and had two Bruce Smith-induced knock-out concussions.

Boomer Esiason this morning:

"Both teams are 1-1 but The loser of this game will be 0-2 in the division so the Jets really need this one. I'm pickin the Jets"

WTF was that ??

An inability to express a coherent thought.

That was a trick question/scenario. It's pretty rare that I get one of those.

Wifey and I usually cook up a storm from scratch. :lol: (and no, not Hannah :P )

Mmmmmm.

Hannah Storm.

I'll have some of that.