Welcome Back Jimmy

That is my niecei's niecei you punk. You hit on a nerve and if I ever see you again I am going to hit on a whole lot of nerves. You are ruining it for everybody to cuz I was going tell my inside scoop story on the draft and everybody was being nice but now I am mad.

I hope you are happy cuz these people on this board wanted to know.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS

Easy Jimmy, she's my f'n grand daughter. The Family will handle this one. Keep your f'n nose clean. After the last f'n little adventure, you don't need to be anymore f'n exposed. Quest'ultima piccola fiasco mi è costato centinaia di grandi per mantenere il tuo culo da buggered in carcere. Ora il nostro amico per pulizia a secco sulla 45th e il quinto è stato arrivo a breve 3 mesi di fila. Avete bisogno di fargli visita ed inviare un messaggio. Cercate di non ucciderlo quindi forse possiamo ottenere la nostra causa?

Edited by Pizza Joe

Easy Jimmy, she's my f'n grand daughter. The Family will handle this one. Keep your f'n nose clean. After the last f'n little adventure, you don't need to be anymore f'n exposed. Quest'ultima piccola fiasco mi è costato centinaia di grandi per mantenere il tuo culo da buggered in carcere. Ora il nostro amico per pulizia a secco sulla 45th e il quinto è stato arrivo a breve 3 mesi di fila. Avete bisogno di fargli visita ed inviare un messaggio. Cercate di non ucciderlo quindi forse possiamo ottenere la nostra causa?

LMFAO!!!

"This little fiasco cost me hundreds of great for keeping your ass buggered in prison. Now our friend for dry cleaning on the 45th and the fifth was coming up short three months in a row. Do you need to visit him and send a message. Try not to kill him so maybe we can get our cause?"

LMFAO!!!

"This little fiasco cost me hundreds of great for keeping your ass buggered in prison. Now our friend for dry cleaning on the 45th and the fifth was coming up short three months in a row. Do you need to visit him and send a message. Try not to kill him so maybe we can get our cause?"

Now that's funny. Sounds like a computer translation from a French -Canadian article on a Montreal-Sabres game. In analyzing that, it is very apparent that really good translators should be utilized in serious state-to-state negotiations. I'm betting that he was saying that it cost him a hundred "large" to keep him "from" being buggered.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Thanks Chandler. Judging by your name and picture I guess you work in a lamp factory. Did you make 81 in one day? Not that I care that much buddy but I think the right spelling is Chandeleer.

And I do like Marrone but he probably couldn't make it in NYC cuz people would call him Maroon and he is probably too sensitive. The press would eat him up. Do you guys even have a press?

Nice joke about the Jets being behind the Bills but it whiffed cuz jokes is supposed to have something at least a little realistic.

**** that's hilarious!

That is my niecei's niecei you punk. You hit on a nerve and if I ever see you again I am going to hit on a whole lot of nerves. You are ruining it for everybody to cuz I was going tell my inside scoop story on the draft and everybody was being nice but now I am mad.

I hope you are happy cuz these people on this board wanted to know.

Jimmi, don't cry. What happened to big sis? She looks all used up. Know what I mean? Please, tell us your story.

Hey Grungy I got a word of advice. Don't pay no attention to Wormboy or encourage him none. Everybody in here was being nice pretty much and he's starting in with me. And it ain't my sister but like a distant relative cousin I think. My Grandma Vinceza useta talk about her a lot. Actually she is a ghost now and stills talks about her but I get outta there first cuz I am afraid of ghosts.

That fear cost you a lot of cash from the safe.....memba that Jimbo? WIMP!

That's a nice coat of arms, but my last name is caveman

Sorry bro. Youse on my good side and I didn't mean no disrespect. I replied to the wrong post and I will fix it.

P.S.S It didn't find no cavemans in that site. Are you French maybe?

Jimmi, don't cry. What happened to big sis? She looks all used up. Know what I mean? Please, tell us your story.

Not all Spagnolas is related punk. I looked up your family though. If I ever see you again I would make you eat dirt but you would like it.

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Not all Spagnolas is related punk. I looked up your family though. If I ever see you again I would make you eat dirt but you would like it.

http://www.houseofnames.com/spagnola-family-crest So James (that's what Mother Mary Margaret called you in third grade I believe), here's the last name meaning for "Spagnola"....no results found. Care to explain???

I'll take Jimmy Spagnola's deal over the endless sea of retards here all day long

We’re an open-minded, educated generation, so let’s insult each other more thoughtfully. If You had a member of your family who had a developmental disabilty, you might think twice before you called someone a a "retard" when You mean to insult them.

Edited by first_and_ten