Boo Hoo the poor Patriots!

Gasjuggler

Absolutely disgusting remark.

Yeah, the plane thing is overboard, even jokingly, but I agree with Johnny's other post. It's annoying how even questioning Spygate gets you instantly labeled a conspiracy theorist. Think about the penalty the Pats received--$500,000 and a 1st round pick!! That's stiff. So...why didn't we get the full details? It's frustrating. Also, just bringing up Spygate and questioning what the Pats did/didn't do doesn't mean you're saying ALL their success is attributed to the cheating. I'm not saying that at all. Just as a contributor to the multi billion dollar business that is the NFL, I feel I deserve real answers and concrete details, not for the commissioner to gloss over it and then get rid of the evidence. It's crazy. Think about how friggin long they went on about the Saints thing with the bounties. Even the T.O fake suicide thing got more air time!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is poor Tommy going to do. No receivers to throw to. it 's their own doing. They choose not to pay Welker. They choose not to resign Floyd and Moorhead. They choose to draft Gronk who had injury problems even in college. They choose to draft Hernandez who had character issues. They will not walk through the AFC East this year. I don't have any pity for them. Iam enjoying it.

Kraft is cheap.

PTR

If anything it's totally the opposite. Plus there were reports that they were doing other things besides taping. And for some reason, Goodell decided to destroy the Spygate related evidence, which is just plain weird imo. The public didn't get the full details of what happened, and it's people like you who allow things like Spygate to be swept under the rug.

This

oh boy!

hating on the patriots at twobillsdrive.com?

youll have better luck getting people to criticize the patriots on newenglandpatriots.com.

f*ck the patriots, honest to god, if their team plane crashed it would be the greatest day in nfl history.

No one has to die, just crash?

Is that still bad?

Jk. What I want is Brady and BB to retire. I'm sick of looking at them. Bb is so annoying too. I hate all his pressers. He sounds depressing all the effing time. Even when they win. "They played a competitive game" Speak up muthar***** Speak up!!!!!

What is poor Tommy going to do. No receivers to throw to. it 's their own doing. They choose not to pay Welker. They choose not to resign Floyd and Moorhead. They choose to draft Gronk who had injury problems even in college. They choose to draft Hernandez who had character issues. They will not walk through the AFC East this year. I don't have any pity for them. Iam enjoying it.

what he always does win with "nothing"

No one has to die, just crash?

Is that still bad?

Jk. What I want is Brady and BB to retire. I'm sick of looking at them. Bb is so annoying too. I hate all his pressers. He sounds depressing all the effing time. Even when they win. "They played a competitive game" Speak up muthar***** Speak up!!!!!

Agreed. As intelligent and experienced as he is, he comes off like such a loser in his press conferences. I've watched all of Marrone's since he was hired. He does a great job with the press. Now, before people say "I don't care about press conferences as long as he wins!" I'm talking strictly about media relations here. Belichek is a sore loser, little baby when they lose. There's something to be said for that no matter how successful he's been with New England

Yeah and that "cheating" got blown way out of proportion. People are still going back to talking about the Rams Superbowl, etc. The irony being the filming locations they were reprimanded for were legal at the time of those wins, so it's not like they were even "cheating" when they won the Superbowls. We'd probably not even know about it if an ex-coach of theirs didn't have an axe to grind at the time and want to show up BB.

If it was legal then why did they get penalized for it?

Who is asking you or anyone else to pity them? Certainly not the Pats

Who is Floyd and Moorhead?

They "chose" to sign Amendola and they still have Edelman who both looked pretty good last week and they will be fine without Amendola for a few weeks

Edited by Max997

If it was legal then why did they get penalized for it?

Harshly, too, which is why it's so infuriating that so few details were released, yet ESPN basically did 24/7 coverage on the bounty scandal all summer. Someone in the thread already gave the answer to why this was. Fully outing the Patriots would've been bad business for the NFL. New England had become the golden team of the league and business would've been significantly hurt by going after them and releasing all the details like what was done to the Saints.

We want to be the Patriots.

I know it's fun to make fun of "Tommy" etc but I've grown out of it. I don't like to see them get any edge when they already possess many, but they are just a well-run operation. We should be so lucky.

What you say is the sad reality. The bills have been a joke by comparison over the last decade. Signs of hope are on the horizon so lets hope they signal better days ahead.

http://www.amazon.co...aw/d/0985467002

all you ever wanted to know about spygate

Exactly, how can any fan of the NFL not understand that the Spygate sh*t was swept under the rug to protect the NFL as a business. This book is what should have been reported by the otherwise always relentless media. All this stuff should have been plastered on ESPN and there seriously should be asterisks on all the Patriots superbowl wins and all of their wins in that time period. Belicheck and Brady should NOT be allowed in the HOF

And the best Jeopardy answer ever.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD1GiJEi1cY

Haha wow that is hilarious

I seriously can't stand those who say "Spygate was nothing--everyone was doing it, the Pats just got caught" or "Mangini just snitched on them". It was so, so much more than that and I truly hope that it gets broken wide open one day, hopefully before Brady and Belichek get into the HOF. Just unreal. The people who spout those company lines should seriously read that Spygate book. The only person to really investigate what happened. Again--and this is in the book, although I heard it before I read it--there was simply no reason for Goodell to destroy the tapes/evidence, no reason at all. That In itself should make every NFL fan angry as hell. That's a slap in the face to everyone who shells out their cash to contribute to the NFL. And this has absolutely nothing to do with the Bills, although it's probably not a coincidence that the fans of teams who also were doing well during that period probably care less about all this.

Edited by ko12010

How about some logic?

1. Tom Brady makes all pass catchers not only better, but playoff ready

(that is why he is a HOFer, better than Montana (:lol:) and that is why Bill Belechick's awful draft and FA decisions aren't that bad.)

2. It's not Tom Brady's fault all these WRs are playing so horribly, both last game, and this game.

Only 1 of these 2 can be true. What are the announcers doing on NFL Network right now? They have chosen #2.

I love the tools that keep fluctuating between 1 and 2, as though they aren't contradictory.

How about some logic?

1. Tom Brady makes all pass catchers not only better, but playoff ready

(that is why he is a HOFer, better than Montana ( :lol:) and that is why Bill Belechick's awful draft and FA decisions aren't that bad.)

2. It's not Tom Brady's fault all these WRs are playing so horribly, both last game, and this game.

Only 1 of these 2 can be true. What are the announcers doing on NFL Network right now? They have chosen #2.

I love the tools that keep fluctuating between 1 and 2, as though they aren't contradictory.

Normally I wouldnt defend an ugg wearing girl but he is putting it on their hands and between the numbers.. Brady is really really good