Week 5 - @ Cleveland (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 6 - Cincinnati (PROBABLE LOSS)

Week 7 - @ Miami (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 8 - @ New Orleans (WINNABLE)

Week 9 - Chiefs (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 10 - @ Steelers (WINNABLE)

Week 11 - Jets (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 12 - BYE

Week 13 - Atlanta in Toronto (PROBABLE LOSS)

Week 14 - @ Tampa Bay (WINNABLE)

Week 15 - @ Jacksonville (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 16 - Miami (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 17 - @ Patriots (PROBABLE LOSS)

12-4 here we come!

@JoeBuscaglia

The two divisions the #Bills will face in full this season (AFC North, NFC South) went a combined 1-7 on opening weekend.

Interesting note.

To be fair though the Saints and Atlanta played each other. Somebody had to lose. Both those teams will be good.

AFC north is a bit overrated IMO. The steerlers and browns are going to be bad and the Ravens will have trouble all year and the Bengals? AJ green makes Dalton

I can't say that any of those games look "favorable"

The Pats were giving the Bills this game, and the Bills just kept handing them the game back and saying "no Thanks, you guys take the win"

I'm not trying to be negative and say that they suck or theres no chance they win a game, but they didn't show me anything in this game that says they can be clear winners over anyone right now.

The Panthers held a superbowl favorite to 12 points today.

The Jets and Dolphins both beat teams that many of the "experts" had beating them today.

The Ravens are the defending champs who played a close game for the first 2 quarters against what could be the best team in the league right now.

The Bengals are also being looked at as one of the best teams in the AFC by many "experts" and lost a close game

The Saints beat a team that was seconds from making the SB last year

The Chiefs went through an overhaul this year and made a statement by pounding the Jags yesterday

The Steelers are a tough team, they may be hurting now but they are always a very tough team to play against

The Falcons were on the verge of the SB last year and lost to a team that you have listed as Winnable, yet the Falcons are a Probable Loss?

The Bucs have improved, this is one that I would say is as close to "winnable" as you going to get aside from....

The Jags, can't say much, it should be a very winnable game for them and its possible the jags are one of the teams that could go winless this year

There only 2 games that after yesterday i can say confidently are games where the Bilsl should be going in as the favorites. I think they did show they can hang with the majority of the teams on their schedule and have a chance to win, but pretty much all of those games can go either way and none are really favorable in the bills favor

sure, we could go 15-0 the rest of the way. or we can go 0-15 if we blow it at the end like yesterday. are they going to learn from their mistakes or continue to make them? we don't know yet. the measure of a good team is do they win the close the games. I think all of those games are winnable but will we win? that's why they play the game

Week 1 - Patriots (LOSS)

Week 2 - Panthers (WINNABLE)

Week 3 - @ Jets (VERY WINNABLE)

Week 4 - Ravens (WINNABLE)

Week 12 - BYE

12-4 here we come!

I don't get this Philosophy? EVERY game is winnable. If we go with this mentality why bother playing. Fan's can decide who wins each week and the players don't have to play in the games and worry about getting hurt or getting runs in their nylons. (Om age to bringbackfergy just casue I think your right about Mario and his sissy attitude.)

BigPappy

Edited by BigPappy

Week 1 - Patriots (LOSS)

Week 12 - BYE

12-4 here we come!

I would switch the Cincy and NO games.. I think Bengals is winnable but going to the Superdome is a probable loss.

Week 1 - Patriots (LOSS)

Week 12 - BYE

12-4 here we come!

Let me preface this by saying I am happy with the Bills play against New England. They were rookie sloppy, they were new coach sloppy, but they were talented, aggressive (maybe too aggressive given the amount of penalties, but that is a tradeoff to some extent) and they are definitely going to improve. 12 wins is not going to happen. I think a successful season for this team will be an 8-8 and I would have thought even that a bit of a stretch, but now I am more and more confident that is where we will end up. This is a true rebuilding year, in contrast to the clussterfxx that were labeled "rebuilding" years over the last decade. I liked our spirit, and I think we will do all right in the season. Nothing I'd like more than 12 wins, but I will be happy with 8.

Based on one week? Nope. Good teams do not always look good in week one and bad teams do not always look bad in week one. Carolina D looks decent. Kansas City beat a brutal Jacksonville team. Jets D looks good. Cleveland D looks improved. No games are "very winnable". Some teams will get better over the season, some will get worse. Week one is not a good judge of how a season is going to be. Bills are probably not winning 12 games. At this point they could win 2 or 8 or 10. Way too early to even guess.

Week 1 - Patriots (LOSS)

Week 3 - @ Jets (VERY WINNABLE) Winnable, EJ vs Geno showdown.

Week 4 - Ravens (WINNABLE) Underdogs, Ravens have more talent across the board and know how to win

Week 7 - @ Miami (VERY WINNABLE) Probable loss, Miami D no joke and we don't fare well in Miami

Week 8 - @ New Orleans (WINNABLE) Probable loss, Saints look to be back. tough road game

Week 9 - Chiefs (VERY WINNABLE) Winnable, but KC is improved.

Week 12 - BYE

Week 16 - Miami (VERY WINNABLE) Winnable, but Miami is not a weak opponent

12-4 here we come!

I will make the necessary corrections above. 9-7 or 8-8 here we come. 9-7 is the best i can see us doing..

I would switch the Cincy and NO games.. I think Bengals is winnable but going to the Superdome is a probable loss.

i agree ----home vs road does make a difference.

prior to week 17---the concern games I have are New orleans, Atlanta, and Baltimore in losing. If they win any of those games Id be pleasantly surprised.

toss up games will be at pittsbugh, at Miami.

the others they should win.

They should be between 9-6, 10-5, or 11-4 going into the rematch.

It's still really early but it just goes to show how stupid schedule strength is in the NFL. 2 years ago, the NFC West was one of the worst divisions ever. Now, it may be the best.

alot of times the strength of schedule has to do with the opponents they played the year before.

How good teams do has lot to do with getting the right combination of opponets and the divisions they play.

a couple of years again Cincinati benefited from having a weak combination of opponents in the A-South and N-West. Tampa bay and Kansas city also benefited from playing the weaker divisions as well which allowed them to earn 10-6 records.