ESPNs Power Ranking

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not giving the Bills no love with a 30 ranking. The only teams worst than us were the Raiders and Jets. Teams like the Jags, Browns, Titans, Cards, Vikings, Dolphins, Rams, Bears, Panthers are ranked higher. Which of these teams do you feel we are better than?

This is such a broken record on this board. Until we prove we don't belong in the basement that is where we belong. We have proven nothing but crappy football for a decade. It's right on in my opinion. I'm the biggest die hard and homer there is and I feel it's right where we belong. They want to change it.....here's an idea...don't suck.

Until we win we don't get respect. WTF is a power ranking? Oh, wait...

http://espn.go.com/n...ear/2012/week/1

I guess power rankings are about right for us. Last year we were 16 to start the season...

Oh, and to look at it one more time, we took the biggest jump - 4 spots. We were 20th. Hey, wouldn't ya know it, ESPN bought in to our D, too.

The Bengals (16) and Colts (31) of the AFC and Seahawks (20) of the NFC made the playoffs.

Edited by jboyst62

Seems about right to me for now. As a team that hasn't really won much in a decade+, with a new scheme and coaches and upper management, how could they be ranked higher?

As soon as the Bills actually do something, they will be ranked higher.

They're not giving the Bills no love with a 30 ranking. The only teams worst than us were the Raiders and Jets. Teams like the Jags, Browns, Titans, Cards, Vikings, Dolphins, Rams, Bears, Panthers are ranked higher. Which of these teams do you feel we are better than?

Normally I get pretty annoyed at being ranked that low but the Bills have always proved that that's where they belong. I can't argue with the placement that much though I do feel 30 is a bit low. Keep in mind the 49'ers were ranked 25 in their first season with Harbaugh and ended up going 13-3 and being a field goal out of the super bowl.

We will finish between 21-24..... Which will land is a nice top 10 pick in the draft once again that will allow us to land some nice prospects in the draft to build us into a top 16 team next year

That's the beauty of being a bills fan.... There is ALWAYS next year

Nothing stirs the juices like the battle cry of ...wait til next year!

WHO CARES, WE HAVE SUCKED FOR 13 YEARS, WE DON'T DESERVE ANY LOVE! WIN AND THEY'LL RESPECT US.