Yahoo - 5 Reasons Pats Can't Beat the Bills Week 1

papazoid

wont lie, not a fan of yahoo letting anyone and everyone write for them these days.

Why pay writers when you can just post whatever crap some bored, unemployed guy wrote while sitting at Starbucks.

Why pay actors or writers when you can throw a half-dozen idiots in a room, have them do nothing and call it 'reality TV'.

The title of this thread should be changed to "Random Bills Fan: 5 Reasons the *Pats Can't Beat the Bills Week 1." It's misleading to imply Yahoo says the *Pats can't beat the Bills.

unfortunately, its totally accurate as yahoo is going the direction of bleacher report with some of their content.

Why pay writers when you can just post whatever crap some bored, unemployed guy wrote while sitting at Starbucks.

Why pay actors or writers when you can throw a half-dozen idiots in a room, have them do nothing and call it 'reality TV'.

Or you can combine them - buy whatever scripts some bored, unemployed guy wrote while sitting at Starbucks, throw a half-dozen idiots in a room with the scripts, and call it the CW network.

What a bunch of cynical bastids you all are...The guy who wrote that is a Bills fan. He wrote a positive article about what he thought the Bills chances are this weekend.... sheesh..what a bunch of negative goofballs.

i come here to see what joe fan thinks about the team. i click links to see what professionals and insiders think. sorry?

The author of the piece is a lawyer sitting at Starucks. Not sure that makes any difference - but thought it should be pointed out.

From this and his previous contributions, it's clear that he's a Bills fan so he's okay with me even if I can't digest all his logic.

Oddly enough, I don't disagree with the author. I wouldn't be stunned if they lose, but I do sorta expect the Bills to come out and light them up. (Of course, I'm a fan, so I think that before the opener every season!)

Go Bills!