Captains announced

Beerball

Curious no ST Capts named. I guess we no longer have any established players there, but still.Sanborn maybe? He does his primary function well, been around for awhile and seems to contribute to coverage as well.

thought that was odd as well. But I always thought special teams captains wasn't much of a title

Fantastic!

Eric Wood

Fred Jackson

Kyle Williams

It explicitly says that the Bills players selected Fred and Kyle as captains. I think that's awesome! How much does it say about Fred that the players would select him, an older RB2 as their captain?

solid choices, can't argue with any of em

It would be nice to to tie your team captains to the best performers on the team. Fred will get 100 carries this year and Kyle Williams is a shell of his pre-achilles self.

Wood is perfect.

Why do you say that? i have heard similar on here a few times, but have no idea where you're coming from. I think Williams might well be the MVP of our defense.

Three sound, great choices. If Stevie has a productive year, and more importantly, shows some maturation and grows up a little more, maybe next year he can be in the conversation too....

How many penalties did he have last year?

None? Oh right.. he's grown up

Why do you say that? i have heard similar on here a few times, but have no idea where you're coming from. I think Williams might well be the MVP of our defense.

Becuase we need a new whooping boy

I wonder why Stevie and Jairus weren't named. Hmm, curious.

Probably because it was a conscious decision by the coaching staff to only have three captains. And Freddie, Wood, and Kyle are probably the three biggest leaders on the team. It doesn't have to be a slight against other guys you know.

I wonder why Stevie and Jairus weren't named. Hmm, curious.

I don't think it's that surprising...Stevie is a bit of a diva and a clown. Jarius just showed up so a lot of the players didn't even meet him until last week or the week before.