Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long shot players that we have not heard mentioned yet: RB Zach Brown, OG Zack Chibane, DE Izaan Cross, DB Jordan Dangerfield, CB Kip Edwards, DB T.J. Heath & OT Thomas Welch.

Also these D-Line players that are on the bubble: Alan Branch, Corbin Bryant & Jarron Gilbert.

Who is safe and who is out?

Long shot players that we have not heard mentioned yet: RB Zach Brown, OG Zack Chibane, DE Izaan Cross, DB Jordan Dangerfield, CB Kip Edwards, DB T.J. Heath & OT Thomas Welch.

Also these D-Line players that are on the bubble: Alan Branch, Corbin Bryant & Jarron Gilbert.

From that list, my guess is:

Cuts - RB Zach Brown, OG Zack Chibane, DE Izaan Cross, DB Jordan Dangerfield, CB Kip Edwards, DB T.J. Heath, Jarron Gilbert

Keepers - Alan Branch, Corbin Bryant & Thomas Welch

Byrd also tweeted that he, himself, made the final roster. Just in case anyone should think he was on the bubble.

Yes despite all his efforts. Maybe he needs to act like a former GM did and call Ralph's daughter names to get cut.

You can add Troup to that D-Line bubble. I expect he will be cut.

From that list, my guess is:

Cuts - RB Zach Brown, OG Zack Chibane, DE Izaan Cross, DB Jordan Dangerfield, CB Kip Edwards, DB T.J. Heath, Jarron Gilbert

Keepers - Alan Branch, Corbin Bryant & Thomas Welch

I forgot to add TE Nick Provo to that list of long shots.

Count Down!

75. Matt Leinart QB

74. Dorin Dickerson TE

73. Zebrie Sanders OT (PS eligible)

72. Kourtnei Brown OLB (PS eligible)

71. Keith Pough LB (PS eligible)

70. Crezdon Butler CB

69. Drew Smith (PS eligible)

68. Brandon Kaufman (PS eligible)

67. Bryan Scott (awaiting confirmation, as basing it off of Jairus Byrd's tweet.

66. Kendall Gaskins (PS eligible)

54. Legursky IR (speculation)

53. Kolb IR (speculation) (making room for the Jairus Byrd exemption)

Regular Season roster

11 to come. Or, rather it'll be 11 to go.

Edited by Nanker

Our secondary blows... don't really understand all the tears for Butler...he has been every bit as awful as the others...can't cut them all I guess...or can you?

Look at it this way.

Do you feel more secure with the secondary having Ron Brooks, Justin Rogers & T.J. Heath instead of Butler?

How about two undrafted rookies, Jordan Dangerfield & Kip Edwards? I only use these two because we still do not know if they have been cut.

Look at it this way.

Do you feel more secure with the secondary having Ron Brooks, Justin Rogers & T.J. Heath instead of Butler?

How about two undrafted rookies, Jordan Dangerfield & Kip Edwards? I only use these two because we still do not know if they have been cut.

I feel better with rogers. Brooks doesn't really count, because he is playing nickel which is a completey different position. Heath will be cut soon, I'm sure.

Must be sarcasm . . . . Kaufman is a nice project, but is at least a year away . . . . Dickerson was a tweener (like Scott), a man without a position . . . . as for Butler, just watch the tapes of the preseason games --- Bills can find better on the cut wire

I watched the Indianapolis game and he was the best player on the Bills defense. He made at least 5-6 great plays in that game.

I've wasted a lot of time on that website. Trying to win Mario Brothers, Zelda, Contra, Double Dragon, etc...

I know this is difficult to believe, but I can still beat the original Legend of Zelda in less than 3 hours from beginning to end; losing no lives, using no codes or books.