Forget 53 can he cut the team down to 25.

Jesus man. Shooting from the hip are we. At 75, the roster is carrying about a third more players than it is allowed. 1 of 3 players will be cut, without taking into account starters that are GARAUNTEED a spot and didn't dress. Most players you saw today will never own another NFL uniform.

On another note, which other teams are playing with 2 QB's that have Alden the play book for approximately 4 practices. Only running the ball makes things tough.

Objectivity and a level head are obviously are scarce commodity these days.

I will say that no matter how ridiculous it may be to do, if you judged this team based on the last two preseason games there is no way anyone could be convinced that they would win a single game in the regular season...That was some seriously bad football played out there for the better part of 8 straight quarters, and especially for the last 6... B-)

I will say that no matter how ridiculous it may be to do, if you judged this team based on the last two preseason games there is no way anyone could be convinced that they would win a single game in the regular season...That was some seriously bad football played out there for the better part of 8 straight quarters, and especially for the last 6... B-)

On the brightside, those are the most worthless 6 quarters of the year.

Actually it was the middle six.

Amen