TV Alert: Ohio State vs UB 12N Sat ESPN2

PromoTheRobot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe. Do you think that Gill will be considered for an NFL job - even as a position coach - anytime soon?

Marrone's resume puts Gill's to shame.

Gill's been in the NFL I assume even the Liberty HC job pays more than a position coach in the NFL, so no.

Haha, 3 people in a row have use the exact phrase " glorified scrimmage " in referring to this game

Best part is we probably all typed the posts out any about the same time. It is what it is.

Gill's been in the NFL I assume even the Liberty HC job pays more than a position coach in the NFL, so no.

He was Director of Player Development for s short time at GB, which is more of a front office job.

I'm sure he's making a nice salary coaching football and thumping bibles at Liberty.

I have a good feeling here. Their not gonna be blown out.

You know during March Madness when the 15 seed is getting worked over and then pops off a nice run to climb back within like 8 points? Then the big powerhouse team wakes back up and drives it home? That's pretty much what that 13 point outburst was.

Man, ST is really shitting the bed today. Gave the momentum right back to OSU.

Best part is we probably all typed the posts out any about the same time. It is what it is.

Hah, probably. No shame in losing to a Top 5 squad on the road, especially considering the payday that UB is getting

If only...the hands to the face call was a good one, but it was a killer. Then the stop after first & goal. Very happy with how UB has performed.

Yes. This is the first time I've seen Mack play and I'm very impressed especially against the number 2 team in the nation.

I see that the Bulls, whose school colors are blue and white, have now made black the primary color of their uniforms.

This has been done to make them look more "gangsta" and allow them to "play with a 'tude'", even though black is the primary color of the Crips and Bloods and have been long associated with gang colors.

I see that the Bulls, whose school colors are blue and white, have now made black the primary color of their uniforms.

This has been done to make them look more "gangsta" and allow them to "play with a 'tude'", even though black is the primary color of the Crips and Bloods and have been long associated with gang colors.

Is this sarcasm because I really hope it's sarcasm.

It's not sarcasm.

1. What possible reason could the Bulls have for changing the colors on their uniform?

2. Using your answer to #1, Why haven't the Bills changed to all-black uniforms?

To make their uni's look hip? The black is there for accent. There are also silver accents that you didn't mention. Frankly I think they look sharp. I may buy one. (That's why they did that)

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot