Tuel starts, E J comes in on the second play.

I'm sure that will scare them. They won't know what hit them. Brilliant.

it was a just a thought, sorry for wasting your time.. just thought i would throw something out there, didnt realize you critique .nice caustic response. Edited by dwight in philly

In the words of Mike Tyson, "everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face"

Never heard that one before. I like that one. I need to use that at work and use it often!

it was a just a thought, sorry for wasting your time.. just thought i would throw something out there, didnt realize you critique .nice caustic response.

No problem. You threw something out there and I threw something back. No one got hurt.

i was thinking the same thing bro, stir up who the qb might be, so new england can't prepare for any certain one... but then again its the pats... i say we just hurt brady with a cheap shot, make sure we win 2 games! and could force plkayoffs... after we beat the jests, and the fish.

I think the Pats are going to be game planning for EJ either way

I don't see the offense changing much no matter who plays with the exception of Manuel probably running a little more

yea, probably right, but was just wondering about marrone's mindset, does he have a big ego, like belicheat? im sure we will find out.

If our goal is to have the first UDFA to start an opening game in the modern era, then the OP has a great plan.

If our goal is to win, there might be some better ideas out there.

I doubt if Belicheck will be thrown off balance by any lineup choices Marrone makes.

In the words of Mike Tyson, "everyone's got a plan until they get punched in the face"

just a thought, belicheat prepares for tuel, maybe marrone is trying to out think the "genius".

If I'm Tuels mom in the stands, and I have been telling the ladies in my bridge group for a week that my boy is starting, and he gets pulled after the first play, I would hit coach in the face with my purse and kick him repeatedly in the onions with my orthopedic shoe...and let me tell you this- everyone's got a plan until they get kicked in the onions with an orthopedic shoe...

Edited by MOFO

I'm not sure this gives us enough advantage to bother with

i mean, we could always say we expect tuel to start - but with EJ getting the reps at practice that wont go anywhere. the mystery is not worth a lack of preparation in the slightest.

and i still dont get why tuel has to actually start in this plan... wouldnt EJ walking on the field to start have the same effect?