Yoga is For Girls

Chef Jim

I picked my wife up from yoga class just now and she said the instructor told her I should come and my wife said it wasn't manly enough for me. The instructor saiHerat isn't true. She had a NE Pats player in her class. I told my wife the instructor just made my point for me.

I picked my wife up from yoga class just now and she said the instructor told her I should come and my wife said it wasn't manly enough for me. The instructor saiHerat isn't true. She had a NE Pats player in her class. I told my wife the instructor just made my point for me.

pics?

Yoga is awesome. And to say it isn't tough means you don't understand it. It becomes mind over matter

I never said it wasn't tough. Giving birth is probably the hardest thing a human body goes through but you don't see a guy dumb enough to do that now do you?

I never said it wasn't tough. Giving birth is probably the hardest thing a human body goes through but you don't see a guy dumb enough to do that now do you?

I'm not comparing women to men. That'd be impossible. What I am saying is until you try yoga ... don't say its not manly

Is this a thread from 1987? I thought it was pretty well established by now that yoga classes are great because:

1. It actually is a pretty tough workout

2. Most guys could use work on their posture/flexibility anyways

3. Room full of hot chicks in tight, see-through pants.

Re: (3) My gym has an open studio for all its classes, and sometimes there's yoga in there, as there was last week. By open, I mean there's no doors, it's just out in the open. This is important so I don't sound like a creeper. Anyhow, I went up to get a stretch in after my workout last week and there were about a half dozen girls doing yoga. And when one of them bent over...JESUS...from behind, full-on, nothing to the imagination. Needless to say, it was one of the best stretches I've had in months.

Edited by The Big Cat

Well seeing a guy who calls himself a Big Puzzy and lavender boy chiming in on how great yoga is I think my point has been made.....again.

Now I'm sorry the subtleness of my OP went over some of your heads. This was not a bag on Yoga. It was a bag on the NE Patriots. :doh:

Is this a thread from 1987? I thought it was pretty well established by now that yoga classes are great because:

1. It actually is a pretty tough workout

2. Most guys could use work on their posture/flexibility anyways

3. Room full of hot chicks in tight, see-through pants.

Re: (3) My gym has an open studio for all its classes, and sometimes there's yoga in there, as there was last week. By open, I mean there's no doors, it's just out in the open. This is important so I don't sound like a creeper. Anyhow, I went up to get a stretch in after my workout last week and there were about a half dozen girls doing yoga. And when one of them bent over...JESUS...from behind, full-on, nothing to the imagination. Needless to say, it was one of the best stretches I've had in months.

Agreed fully, always lots of hotties.

I did bikram (the heat version) yoga for a while and it was extremely tough. I barely got through my first session.

And as a side note Baby Joe Mesi was in one of the sessions, nothing girly about that dude.

Well seeing a guy who calls himself a Big Puzzy and lavender boy chiming in on how great yoga is I think my point has been made.....again.

Now I'm sorry the subtleness of my OP went over some of your heads. This was not a bag on Yoga. It was a bag on the NE Patriots. :doh:

But if you did yoga it would be a lot easier for you to pat yourself on the back for being smarter and more manly than all of us.

Yoga - best exercise (physical and mental) that I have participated in for a long time. Wish I had taken it up sooner. Chef - sorry, guess I have 2 strikes on me from your perspective. Yoga and cycling. :lol:

Don't worry, he sails... So cycling cancels out.

Actually I read somewhere recently that people who are active in yoga have sex more frequently.

yoga and sex = karma sutra

A good day at the spa for deep tissue massage, pedicure and a gentleman's facial. And some yoga. It'd be a damn nice day

Wow... You sure are a new age/hipster farmer! ;-)