Miley Cyrus

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would add that women look way worst after their forties than they used too. Yeah, yeah...so do men....

Not sure how old you are, but I'm guessing you're not in your 40s. The only reason I say that is that nearly every person my age (42), who I knew when I was younger, looks better today than they did 15-20 years ago.

Hell, I just looked at a picture of my wife and me from 1998 and BOTH of us look A LOT better today than we did then. Hands down. And she'll be 46 in November.

Not sure how old you are, but I'm guessing you're not in your 40s. The only reason I say that is that nearly every person my age (42), who I knew when I was younger, looks better today than they did 15-20 years ago.

Hell, I just looked at a picture of my wife and me from 1998 and BOTH of us look A LOT better today than we did then. Hands down. And she'll be 46 in November.

I think it has to do with the style as well.

Things have certainly gotten better in the name of fashion.

I think it's the work out ethic, for one.

Hair dye helps! (When my mother and her friends were my age, they were as grey as the men)

I started to go grey around the temples when I was 40. At 52 it's still the same. I work with guys who over the same period have gone completely grey. It must be that Italian heritage. :D

I started to go grey around the temples when I was 40. At 52 it's still the same. I work with guys who over the same period have gone completely grey. It must be that Italian heritage. :D

I just turned 32 and i'm starting to go grey.

Must be the stress of being a bills fan.

I'm 51 and there are a few grey hairs, but everybody says "How come you don't have any grey hair??"

I'm half Spanish, so maybe it's a Mediterranean thing.

I saw a picture of a friend I haven't seen in quite a while on Facebook last night, and I was like Whoa, he looks so old!.............But, really it was because he was all grey, and probably nothing else. He's 100% Irish!