Miley Cyrus

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 51 and there are a few grey hairs, but everybody says "How come you don't have any grey hair??"

I'm half Spanish, so maybe it's a Mediterranean thing.

I saw a picture of a friend I haven't seen in quite a while on Facebook last night, and I was like Whoa, he looks so old!.............But, really it was because he was all grey, and probably nothing else. He's 100% Irish!

You're friends with Poojer on FB too. I didn't know that.

I can't

Though I will say I'm less anxious when they are up by 1 point to the pats in the 4th quarter.

I'll be honest with you I was at a bar watching that and said to myself "I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."

I'd bang Miley. Mostly, because I know she has issues and with just a little bit of mind play you could totally get in her head and make her try way too hard.

Minion@TypicalMinions 1h

when miley cyrus is naked & licks a hammer it’s “art” and “music”.. but when i do it, i’m “wasted” and “have to leave home depot"

that's !@#$ing funny.

You're friends with Poojer on FB too. I didn't know that.

I'll be honest with you I was at a bar watching that and said to myself "I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."

Every week is the wrong week to quit drinking :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how old you are, but I'm guessing you're not in your 40s. The only reason I say that is that nearly every person my age (42), who I knew when I was younger, looks better today than they did 15-20 years ago.

Hell, I just looked at a picture of my wife and me from 1998 and BOTH of us look A LOT better today than we did then. Hands down. And she'll be 46 in November.

Well past my forties. I was good looking in my 20's in my 30's and in my 40's....look more distinguished these days than good looking. Seen good looking women in their forties but never really was all that impressed with the fellas.

Well past my forties. I was good looking in my 20's in my 30's and in my 40's....look more distinguished these days than good looking. Seen good looking women in their forties but never really was all that impressed with the fellas.

You realize what this means .... we need to have a Mr. TBD pageant.