Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF u sign up for ea season ticket u get to dl the game before it comes out, then when its released the dled version no longer works...its badass tho ive been playing connected carrers with the bills.

Sweet thanks I didn't even think of that

I bought the anniversary edition in order to get the Sunday ticket

Anyone still thinking Byrd won't be an upgrade at FS in Pettine's system?

In fairness, Searcy has sucked all preseason so I think reasonable people never doubted that Byrd's addition would help.

However I'm a bit concerned by the cornerback play. Quite a bit of it can be attributed to the return of rusty vets, McKelvin and Rogers.

Both of those guys have been exploited quite a bit.

In fairness, Searcy has sucked all preseason so I think reasonable people never doubted that Byrd's addition would help.

However I'm a bit concerned by the cornerback play. Quite a bit of it can be attributed to the return of rusty vets, McKelvin and Rogers.

McKelvin has been "rusty" at CB his whole NFL career.

The problem I have with that is that neither has ever been a good cover corner.

Trade TJ for a corner, please.

And wasn't Gilmore the one covering Garcon on their 1st TD?