Bills @ Redskins official GDT

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanny, like any good coach is going directly after Bills weakness. QBs are firing fast to negate the pass rush, which puts the pressure on the secondary. And they're not up to the task of stopping skins' fourth string QB.

No joke. Theisman used to be good. Now he's just on his knees sucking Redskin dck. John Riggins, I think is with him. Dude hardly has a chance to talk.

When was Theismann ever good?

Don't know who other guy is but its not Riggins

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Facts are a pesky thing, eh?

I have no qualms of revisiting my opinion on Dick from four years ago. Fact: I was one the last fans on the DJ bandwagon.

Fact: Spiller is fine.

How come you're struggling so hard with that pesky piece of reality? And how come you acted like a child when it was clear you were completely, unequivocally, categorically flat out WRONG?

Edited by The Big Cat

For whatever reason, just watching the game as it has gone on, our defense just hasn't looked like it has the last couple weeks. Not just saying that because they have been bad, but it just doesn't seem like they are doing the same they have done in terms of bringing pressure or anything. Looks like a different scheme or something.

Will have to pay closer attention when I watch it back, but it just doesn't look like the same defense.