New Batman Cast.....Not a joke

Virgil

More important question: Do we really need another Batman movie?

Not worried about 'we' especially when it appears the person has made up his mind already and does not seem to know it is not a Batman movie, it is a team up movie.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma boy Robin ovah here is wicked smaht

I peed a little.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt should've been Batman. They set it up so perfectly at the end of DKR and they could've went into the Batman Beyond story arch.

Why is Warner Bros. doing this?

Did they not learn from "Batman & Robin", when they hired George Clooney?

Do they want to kill the Batman franchise again?

You lost me at this statement.

"The Town" was good because of Affleck the director, not Affleck the actor.

Ben Affleck - Daredevil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-emOpTpwTA&list=PLD520FFF718007C94

Liev Schreiber would make a pretty good Batman, Batman should be a little intimidating.

Wow, that's a great idea...didn't even think of him.

I peed a little.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt should've been Batman. They set it up so perfectly at the end of DKR and they could've went into the Batman Beyond story arch.

isn't he kinda set up to be robin?

They have already said that they will not be doing this as a continuation, the writer or director (can't remember who said it) has said that they have been reading through the Marvel Universe trying to figure out the direction they are going to go with it but it will be a different Batman. I also saw it written that its being considered a sequel to the Superman 'Man of Steel' Movie

hate to bust ballz here, but batman and superman are from the DC universe.

Bale was amazing

he was fantastic as bruce wayne, but the over-gravelization when speaking as batman got to me a couple times. still thought that trilogy was amazing.

isn't he kinda set up to be robin?

hate to bust ballz here, but batman and superman are from the DC universe.

he was fantastic as bruce wayne, but the over-gravelization when speaking as batman got to me a couple times. still thought that trilogy was amazing.

Sorry, not really a comic book Nerd here, get the 2 confused

Sorry, not really a comic book Nerd here, get the 2 confused

no problem, i am a second hand comic book nerd. a buddy of mine growing up was an absolute savant, and he's recently gotten back into collecting, so i get a lot of comic information thrown my way. not a lot of it sticks, but i have quite a lot of useless knowledge floating around upstairs.

I don't know why some people didn't like the voice Bale used as Batman.

Michael Keaton & Val Kilmer did the same thing and nobody said a thing about them.

I don't know why some people didn't like the voice Bale used as Batman.

Michael Keaton & Val Kilmer did the same thing and nobody said a thing about them.

for the most part i didn't mind, there were just a couple spots it seemed a bit over the top.

the reason i bring that up with christian bale's batman and not the others, well, it's because the other batman movies were not very good. some of them were absolutely horrific.