SU Hoops 2013-2014 edition...

bills44

Frankly, I don't know what to think about Ennis.

Are there any true PG's in the NBA anymore? A guy who will score maybe 6-7 points, but get a ton of assists?

Only a rare few. Kendall Marshall couldn't score and he had to do D-league/ lakers semi resurrection after getting cut by Suns.

I see Ennis path as similar. Unless he beefs up and starts playing some serious D.

He kinda reminds me of Austin rivers as well who is semi flaming out in the pro's.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, I don't know what to think about Ennis.

Are there any true PG's in the NBA anymore? A guy who will score maybe 6-7 points, but get a ton of assists?

I wonder why everyone seems to assume that Ennis will never develop his jump shot. Even if he just solidifies his mid-range shot, he is moneybags mcgee!! He already is deceptively quick off the dribble, and can finish around the rim. He is going to be a good NBA player IMO.

I wonder why everyone seems to assume that Ennis will never develop his jump shot. Even if he just solidifies his mid-range shot, he is moneybags mcgee!! He already is deceptively quick off the dribble, and can finish around the rim. He is going to be a good NBA player IMO.

This

This would really hurt us next year.

Probably but it would also force Boeheim to play Roberson and BJ Johnson. I think these guys are loaded with talent and bring things to the table that Grant did not.

Look for 2015 four star SG Franklin Howard to commit to SU this month. He's narrowed his list down to Ohio State, Maryland, Georgetown, NC State, Cuse, and Virginia, but "sources" say he is a heavy Cuse lean at this point.

He has stated that he will announce on his birthday, April 14th. Would be a good commit to pair with Malachi Richardson in the back court.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Jerami Grant attending all of his classes this month. Ennis is not. Good sign for Grant to stay, or just a smart kid doing the right thing? His high school coach has said to expect an announcement by the end of this week.

Such BS about Chino. Another great job by the NCAA to keep these rule-breaking student athletes in check. Meanwhile, Calipari is paying (through a 3rd party agent) blue chippers to come to KU.

I think Grant could have used one more year to get bigger but I guess he can get paid to bulk up and won't have to worry about classes anymore.

I still think Ennis will step right in and be relatively successful.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

A real shame about grant. This is worst case scenario for cuse.

The zone is probably going to have Roberson and Gbinije at the wings next year-- way too small to be as dominant as it has of late. Lets hope McCullough can step right in and get some minutes.

Well, in the wake of some more bad news, 2015 4 star combo-guard (says Boeheim recruited him as a PG) Franklin Howard gave his verbal commit to Syracuse yesterday. 6'6" at the top of the zone with Malachi Richardaon and Caleb Joseph.

The future looks bright.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2015 4 star PF Moustapha Diagne verbally commits to Syracuse.

6'9" 240 monster with a silky smooth mid-range jumper and a very good low post game.

The 2015 class is ranked #1 right now with Richardson, Howard, Lydon and Diagne.

Moooooooose!!!!!!!

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

He has a very good handle for a player his size. Very good passer too from what I can gather. I thing SU really got a "steal" with this kid.

What's weird is that his final two schools were cuse and Memphis. I presume the usual suspects were after him too, but they got eliminated early.

The kid seems to have more offensive game already than any big man I have seen here in years.