next week @ Washington

djp14150

What do you think will happen at QB?

I think they give both EJ and Kolb 3-4 series---alternating series so each player get to play with 1st stringers, 2nd stringers, and some 3rd stringers. Tuel plays the rest of the game--likely from mid 3rd quarter on.

Also with the game---NFL Network should be airing the game in its entirely live since its the only game on in that slot.

If Marrone has any sense, he'll name a starter and play them for 3 quarters to get prepared for the regular season. That starter should be EJ.

If Marrone thinks there still is a QB battle going on he'll be one of a very small minority.

the future is now. put this team on EJs shoulders. He has a lot of weapons and doesn't need to do it by himself.

Easley and Hogan are making this team. I'd hate for Easley to become a Jet, Patriot or Dolphin. Rogers and Sampson to the practice squad. Kaufman will get a look somewhere.

Edited by jumbalaya

Rogers will never make it thru to the Practice Squad. He would be picked up by another team immediately. I think we find a way to keep Rogers on the roster, simply too much upside. The tough decision will have to be made between Easley, Hogan, and Smith. I would not be surprised if we find a way to keep 7 on the roster.

I expect that EJ will be named the starter by Tuesday or sooner. Coach said it would be obvious to all and it definitely is. No sense in dragging this thing out.

Rogers will never make it thru to the Practice Squad. He would be picked up by another team immediately. I think we find a way to keep Rogers on the roster, simply too much upside. The tough decision will have to be made between Easley, Hogan, and Smith. I would not be surprised if we find a way to keep 7 on the roster.

I expect that EJ will be named the starter by Tuesday or sooner. Coach said it would be obvious to all and it definitely is. No sense in dragging this thing out.

probably deserves its own post but I heard some stuff tonight about Rogers. The guy sitting next to me at the Bulls game said his buddy cuts his hair. Said he was getting stoned last night.

Not sure if I believe it. But made it sound like Rogers didnt think he was fighting for a spot like he should be worried about flaming out on the league.

Just thought if pass it on to everyone.

this is what i've been saying since before preseason started

Pre-game#1- EJ (1st half), Tuel (2nd half), Kolb (out).

Pre-game#2- Kolb (1st half), EJ (3rd qtr), Tuel (4th qtr).

Pre-game#3- EJ(1st half), Kolb(2nd half), Tuel(out).

Pre-game#4- EJ (1st qtr), Kolb (2nd qtr), Tuel(2nd half).

Reg-game#1- EJ

this is what i've been saying since before preseason started

Pre-game#1- EJ (1st half), Tuel (2nd half), Kolb (out).

Pre-game#2- Kolb (1st half), EJ (3rd qtr), Tuel (4th qtr).

Pre-game#3- EJ(1st half), Kolb(2nd half), Tuel(out).

Pre-game#4- EJ (1st qtr), Kolb (2nd qtr), Tuel(2nd half).

Reg-game#1- EJ

I wouldn't let EJ anywhere near the field for the 4th game. Throw him on a yacht, rent a few beyotches, get Da'Rick to score some weed. Tell EJ just to make sure he's in the Building on time Monday morning.

I wouldn't let EJ anywhere near the field for the 4th game. Throw him on a yacht, rent a few beyotches, get Da'Rick to score some weed. Tell EJ just to make sure he's in the Building on time Monday morning.

lol. I'd want 1 drive out of him. Pre game prep is always good.

If Marrone has any sense, he'll name a starter and play them for 3 quarters to get prepared for the regular season. That starter should be EJ.

3 quarters that's crazy talk its time to keep em heathy for the real deal. Evaluation time is over.

probably deserves its own post but I heard some stuff tonight about Rogers. The guy sitting next to me at the Bulls game said his buddy cuts his hair. Said he was getting stoned last night.

Not sure if I believe it. But made it sound like Rogers didnt think he was fighting for a spot like he should be worried about flaming out on the league.

Just thought if pass it on to everyone.

Sounds like daaa Rick passed it on last night lol

The Redskins will be the 3rd wild card team the Bills have played this preseason.

very good point. I was making a comment to iChat at the game. I know it's "just preseason" but this team looks more ready to play than most of Jurons and Gaileys teams are for the first 3-4 games of the regular season.

I know that "it's just preseason" but the fact is that we have beaten 2 playoff teams from last year so far. I don't care if its "EJ against the 2s". Or whatever other excuses people want to make. They look like a team that's ready should look. EJ is a rookie and he's getting it done. Over 2 games he's got a 79% completion rating. He's progressing and he's making the right reads. When the okay isn't there he is getting rid of the ball smartly, or making a run for it to extend the play (like tonight's TD).

I agree that if we put Kolb in for the first half against the skins we will know at the endof it if he's got what it takes. But I also believe that EJ should get more reps. An entire first half and then the first drive of the 3rd quarter will be extremely helpful to him getting into the rhythm going into the season.

I finally feel like we have our franchise quarterback. For the future an most importantly... For now.

Would be good if Byrd would come to camp this week because we could really make a strong run this year if we stay healthy. Not saying we're SB contenders, but definite playoff contenders if we keep this up.

Not getting overly excited but things are looking really good so far. Anyone that doesn't see that either doesn't know, or is way too scarred from the past 13 years and just won't give into the temptations. Just give in I say. Jump on this train and ride it all the way. It's way more fun than waiting at the halfway point to get on.

Sounds like daaa Rick passed it on last night lol

lol. Nice. On my iPhone and its 1:45am. I've been up since 5:40am. Had a long day at work and then the game. Not really paying much attention to my spelling errors.