next week @ Washington

djp14150

I wouldn't let EJ anywhere near the field for the 4th game. Throw him on a yacht, rent a few beyotches, get Da'Rick to score some weed. Tell EJ just to make sure he's in the Building on time Monday morning.

What makes ya think ej can't get his own weed? Dustin Hoffman his friend from Florida state majored in wind velocity and minored in hydroponics.

Start EJ and play him the entire 1st half and a couple of series into the 3rd quarter. Put Kolb in the rest of the way.

In the 3rd game you play your starters into the 3rd quarter so they experience the play a half, go into the locker room and get cold, then come back out and play some more.

Start EJ and play him the entire 1st half and a couple of series into the 3rd quarter. Put Kolb in the rest of the way.

In the 3rd game you play your starters into the 3rd quarter so they experience the play a half, go into the locker room and get cold, then come back out and play some more.

----^ ding ding

What do you think will happen at QB?

I think they give both EJ and Kolb 3-4 series---alternating series so each player get to play with 1st stringers, 2nd stringers, and some 3rd stringers. Tuel plays the rest of the game--likely from mid 3rd quarter on.

Also with the game---NFL Network should be airing the game in its entirely live since its the only game on in that slot.

I highly doubt they would alternate,

If Marrone has any sense, he'll name a starter and play them for 3 quarters to get prepared for the regular season. That starter should be EJ.

This ^

I wouldn't let EJ anywhere near the field for the 4th game. Throw him on a yacht, rent a few beyotches, get Da'Rick to score some weed. Tell EJ just to make sure he's in the Building on time Monday morning.

And make sure there are no rubber mats on the way to work!

Rogers will never make it thru to the Practice Squad. He would be picked up by another team immediately. I think we find a way to keep Rogers on the roster, simply too much upside. The tough decision will have to be made between Easley, Hogan, and Smith. I would not be surprised if we find a way to keep 7 on the roster.

I expect that EJ will be named the starter by Tuesday or sooner. Coach said it would be obvious to all and it definitely is. No sense in dragging this thing out.

Not getting all the Rogers stuff. He's obviously not performing like the coaches want and is not earning playing time. Who cares if the players we cut get signed by other teams? Rogers is low on the depth chart and will probably be released.

the future is now. put this team on EJs shoulders. He has a lot of weapons and doesn't need to do it by himself.

Easley and Hogan are making this team. I'd hate for Easley to become a Jet, Patriot or Dolphin. Rogers and Sampson to the practice squad. Kaufman will get a look somewhere.

+1. Let's get on with it. Keep it simple for EJ and rely on the run game and defense, just as the Steelers did with big ben when he started out. I do not believe Ben threw 250 passes his first season.

No matter what, I think Marrone Starts EJ... Because of the scrimmages with their highly mobile, adaptable, QB, I think the 'skins 1st team D will be the ultimate test of EJ (and the o-line's) ability.

If Kolb is really lucky, he'll split time in the second half with Tuel. I can't imagine him stealing another start from EJ.

probably deserves its own post but I heard some stuff tonight about Rogers. The guy sitting next to me at the Bulls game said his buddy cuts his hair. Said he was getting stoned last night.

Not sure if I believe it. But made it sound like Rogers didnt think he was fighting for a spot like he should be worried about flaming out on the league.

Just thought if pass it on to everyone.

I wouldn't doubt it. Something is going on behind the scenes because the Bills are giving him very LITTLE playing time in the preseason games. And they also have him running with the threes. You would think a guy with his talent would have moved up on the depth chart. The Bills seemed turned off by him so I think he's one of those hood rats that likes gang banging more than playing in the NFL. Maybe he's in the same gang as Aaron Hernandez.

I wouldn't doubt it. Something is going on behind the scenes because the Bills are giving him very LITTLE playing time in the preseason games. And they also have him running with the threes. You would think a guy with his talent would have moved up on the depth chart. The Bills seemed turned off by him so I think he's one of those hood rats that likes gang banging more than playing in the NFL. Maybe he's in the same gang as Aaron Hernandez.

I keep readingposts on here on how he's a tough cut, but he's been thoroughly outperformed by Easley, Hogan, Sampson and Kaufman and none of them has the history or rep that he does. I wanted him to be a steal, but am thinking he was available for more reasons than just a piss poor attitude

Rogers will never make it thru to the Practice Squad. He would be picked up by another team immediately. I think we find a way to keep Rogers on the roster, simply too much upside. The tough decision will have to be made between Easley, Hogan, and Smith. I would not be surprised if we find a way to keep 7 on the roster.

Usually the players on PS are the ones who just don't make the team. Usually the 5th and 6th WR are also strong on ST and not just to return.

How's Da'Rick on ST when we kickoff? What's his blocking like when we return? 'Cuz they seem interested in Goodwin and Woods as the return men.

Unless Rogers really turns it on the last few practices, I predict a future flipping burgers - even if some WR-poor team takes a chance and picks him up on waivers.

'Cuz I don't think he gets it.

I keep readingposts on here on how he's a tough cut, but he's been thoroughly outperformed by Easley, Hogan, Sampson and Kaufman and none of them has the history or rep that he does. I wanted him to be a steal, but am thinking he was available for more reasons than just a piss poor attitude

This. $1 million dollar physical potential and a $0.10 head. If he were competing for a slot, he'd be getting more time.

Usually the players on PS are the ones who just don't make the team. Usually the 5th and 6th WR are also strong on ST and not just to return.

How's Da'Rick on ST when we kickoff? What's his blocking like when we return? 'Cuz they seem interested in Goodwin and Woods as the return men.

Unless Rogers really turns it on the last few practices, I predict a future flipping burgers - even if some WR-poor team takes a chance and picks him up on waivers.

'Cuz I don't think he gets it.

Also, Brad Smith is a pretty good special teams player and Easley has shown well there also.

Hogan made a nice play in punt coverage against Minnesota.

I think Rogers is one of those guys that thinks he can make it on physical talent alone, and it just doesn't work that way on the NFL level.

I think Easley has played his way into the number 5 receiver spot, and its a toss up for who gets spot 6.

Unless something changes over the next week, odds are Rogers will not be in the mix for that spot.