Re: Who are the next 11 players to be cut?

JTO

Now that Caussin has been released the roster now stands at 86. Knowing that we will need the roster down to 75 by the 27th, who would you elect to cut? Here are my 11. Tipoti, Brad Smith, Ryan Lindell, Torrell Troup, Lee Smith, Arthur Moates, Kevin Elliott, TJ Heath, Chris Hogan, Zach Brown, Demarco Sampson.

Edited by JTO

Now that Caussin has been released the roster now stands at 86. Knowing that we will need the roster down to 75 by the 27th, who would you elect to cut? Here are my 11. Nickell Robey, Brad Smith, Rian Lindell, Torrell Troup, Lee Smith, Arthur Moates, Kevin Elliott, TJ Heath, Chris Hogan, Zach Brown, Demarco Sampson.

I'm only going to subtract from your list.

Edited by The Big Cat

Nickell Robey, Brad Smith, Ryan Lindell, Torrell Troup, Lee Smith, Arthur Moates, Kevin Elliott, TJ Heath, Chris Hogan, Zach Brown, Demarco Sampson...

I wish we could trade Lindell and BSmith;don't think that will happen.

Lee Smith and Moats I might have to disagree with.

Maybe try to keep Hogan and Sampson around.

Tuel; muddies up the waters, in a good way,makes BSmith expendable.

A couple of your 11 have PS eligibility and Bills seem to like Robey.

I hope we get to the point where we really feel the cuts because that will mean the roster is improving!

Now that Caussin has been released the roster now stands at 86. Knowing that we will need the roster down to 75 by the 27th, who would you elect to cut? Here are my 11. Nickell Robey, Brad Smith, Ryan Lindell, Torrell Troup, Lee Smith, Arthur Moates, Kevin Elliott, TJ Heath, Chris Hogan, Zach Brown, Demarco Sampson.

Did you just blindly pull names out of a hat?

Now that Caussin has been released the roster now stands at 86. Knowing that we will need the roster down to 75 by the 27th, who would you elect to cut? Here are my 11. Nickell Robey, Brad Smith, Ryan Lindell, Torrell Troup, Lee Smith, Arthur Moates, Kevin Elliott, TJ Heath, Chris Hogan, Zach Brown, Demarco Sampson.

Why would Moats, Robey, and Troupe be in the next eleven cuts?

Brian Smith, Mark LeGree, and Jay Ross are a few players at their positions who will be gone before the three you mentioned.

I also think Sinkfield will be cut before Hogan or Sampson. If Brad Smith gets cut, it'll be in the last batch of cut-downs.

Edited by ny33

Ok, I am really shaking my head at your list because first I think that Hogan/Brad Smith (Each gives us special teams' skills with one of these two making the roster and I do not seeing either being cut at the first cut down but I am leaning more towards Hogan actually making the team.), Moats (note correct spelling), and Robey have real shots at making the final roster; Troup is also still in the mix and has been getting decent comments from the coaching staff. Also, I think we will see the kicking contest go to the final cuts so Lindell stays until the last cut. I agree with you on Brown, Elliot and Heath. My other eight are: Tipoti (DT), Drew Smith (RB), Sinkfield (WR), Legree (DB), Cross (DE), Edwards (DB), Turnley ©, and Provo (TE - That Syracuse connection is there but unless he shows something special in this week's game I can't see this team needing many TE's.).

Holy Mother of God, another one's escaped from the Pod!

wrong on Smith, Troup, Lindell, Lee Smith, Moats and maybe Hogan.

There are a lot of extra bodies on defense to rid.

I'll say:

RB Drew Smith

WR Terrell Sinkfield

WR DeMarco Sampson

TE Nick Provo

OG/OC David Snow

DE Izaan Cross

ILB Brian Smith

CB Don Unamba

S Mark LeGree

S Jordan Dangerfield

K Rian Lindell

That might be it.

+1.

Moats, Troup, Robey, Hogan? Don't think so. I wouldn't be suprised if they moved Brad Smith. He has some value - not a lot, but some. Then again, they could keep only two QB's and keep him around as an Ed Rutkowski.

I see them keeping Moats Troup ROBEY Hogan around till the very last and i suspect 2 of 4 will make the final if not all 4 depending on how Rogers shakes out over Hogan. Troup heas played well in the nose and improving Moats has had good reports and looked focused Sunday. Robey is going to be a semi surprise keeper i hope

Lindell we be kept under preseason week 4 game as will Brad Smith. Remember in the final preseason game they tend to rest the starters so I wouldnt be surprised to see Brad smith play a quarter and a hlaf at QB. Smith???who will they have left as a blocking TE? Troup is another one likely on the bubble in week 4---not week 3.

Provo, Sinkfield, Sampson, Turnley, Brian Smith, Drew Smith, Unamba, LeGree, Cross, Tipoti & Elliott.

I would agree with all of them....

Sometimes if they have a player who has talent but they think is a little raw (not contribute this season) they will hide him in the preseason games , cut him at the first cut with the sole purpose of signing him to the PS.

Lindell we be kept under preseason week 4 game as will Brad Smith. Remember in the final preseason game they tend to rest the starters so I wouldnt be surprised to see Brad smith play a quarter and a hlaf at QB. Smith???who will they have left as a blocking TE? Troup is another one likely on the bubble in week 4---not week 3.

I would agree with all of them....

Sometimes if they have a player who has talent but they think is a little raw (not contribute this season) they will hide him in the preseason games , cut him at the first cut with the sole purpose of signing him to the PS.

agreed. So from this list any thoughts for PS.

Sampson qualifies right ? he had some moments but needs work , any other thoughts for PS ?