Stevie Johnson

i just pray he can play all sixteen games and just barely get another 1000 yard season. We all know THAT is why he's good. If he gets say, just 994 between 1000 yard seasons that will make him just another loser receiver...like Moulds.

You embarrass yourself with efforts like this.

I agree. He is just costing us money. I think we hve enough good WR.

Bills can just pick up Naaman when Cleveland cuts him.

Or see if Cleveland will trade Stevie for him straight up. I bet Cleveland is dumb enough to make that trade.

Ugh.... Please bring on the patsies. Can't come soon enough

This works out perfectly! I hope not to see him on the field until September.

1. Hammy pull will keep recurring unless you let it fully heal, and there is no rush

2. We already know what he can do and he's the most experienced WR on the team so picking up the new o won't likely be encumbered by lack of participation

3. It gives more looks at the other WRs so a thorough evaluation can be made as the last few spots will be tightly contested.

4. the rookies who do meed reps get a bunch more plays under their belt.

This!

Stevie is 1. The Bills need to figure out the other 5(?) WRs they plan to keep. Looks like it might be a tough decsion. It'd be great to have Stevie be out there developing a chemistry with EJ, but healing up that leg must be the top priority.

stevie needs to develop his timing with these QBs. thats the key imo to a quality relationship.

methinks he has up and comers he should be concerned about. Not yet maybe but sooner than later.

so i hope he can get on the field and get the reps , then do his thing.and lets see wht he has with some semi proffessional QBs for a change who can actually TOSS the football worth a darn. (see..

not-Fitz)sorry ryan}

Edited by 3rdand12