Miami's Girly Uniforms

Sorry to sound so chauvinist but what is that color? Teal, seafoam. They can put as much eye candy as they want on football telecast and promote dancing with the stars but this is still a game played by men. Next it will be high heel cleats and Burberry sweat bands. Would buy a truck in that color?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look pretty similar to the ones back in the 70s or so to me. It just looks brighter now because our TVs and monitors have bumped up the saturation on everything tenfold.

^ This but those too, were pretty lady like. I hated that team.

They look pretty similar to the ones back in the 70s or so to me. It just looks brighter now because our TVs and monitors have bumped up the saturation on everything tenfold.

You know there's an adjustment for that, right? ---> B-) and for Miami Fish Fans there is also this option ---> :bag:

The Dolphin logo is dumb looking to me it looks like the toy air plane that I bought for my 3 year old grandson.

The dolphin on the helmet is just Flipper now. I fondly remember that movie from my childhood. I kinda' like the old Dolphins logo better just as I prefer the Denver logo that we grew up with in the 70's, 80's.