Miami's Girly Uniforms

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my two cents, but I was just talking to my friend about this and here is what I think:

The old ones were like kids uniforms. They were like g-rated fun for the whole family cartoon uniforms. But at least they were keepin it real; they had pretty much the same jerseys since their inception (yes I know they had been tweaked several times but same general idea).

The new uniforms are like for girls. They're like night club uniforms. It would be like if a cutting edge fashionista who knew nothing about football and designed runway outfits for models designed them. I feel like they should come out to house music now. Bottom line, they're friggin weak.

All this being said, I like tradition and I know that if the Bills had neon pink instead of red, arrows like the Seahawks, a 3-D Buffalo coming out of their helmets with the faded/mixed colors that the Jaguars have, then a quarter of the board would say they like them and another quarter would say "I don't care if they wear pink as long as they win." But I happen to love uniforms and love the tradition that goes along with the old school ones.

best of all is the new Flaccid Penis logo.

At least for them, the old logo looked kinda like it had a purpose. Even if that purpose was to jump through a firey hoop at seaworld. This new logo is limp, elongated, and just uninspiring.

Yay !!!!!!

Anyone have any pics?

Just google them. How to tell the difference? The dolphin lost his helmet. Lol. No helmet on the new dolphin logo.

Im not going to lie. Just basing on pictures I saw, the new unis look pretty cool to me. I think if we were all dolphin fans here, we would all be on board. The dolphin logo looks pretty cool. Everything else looks pretty much the same to me. To me, the only thing that really changed (withouth psycho analizying) is the new logo. But whatever. I still want them to lose 16 games this year.

Maybe if I see them live, I may change my mind. Just basing on pics.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Other than the shade of green being slightly off (maybe its my monitor), this link captures the essence of what the new-look Dolphins are all about.

I mean, really. Can you see Brian Urlacher in the dolphins gear? Ray Ray? Earl Campbell stampeding bitc%es? Otis Sistrunk? Mel Blount? Mean Joe? Dick Butkus?

Picture (if you can without throwing up) the famous images of Mike Singletary, with his huge eyes and frothing at the mouth, in the Dolphins gear.

Edited by maddenboy

Other than the shade of green being slightly off (maybe its my monitor), this link captures the essence of what the new-look Dolphins are all about.

I mean, really. Can you see Brian Urlacher in the dolphins gear? Ray Ray? Earl Campbell stampeding bitc%es? Otis Sistrunk? Mel Blount? Mean Joe? Dick Butkus?

Picture (if you can without throwing up) the famous images of Mike Singletary, with his huge eyes and frothing at the mouth, in the Dolphins gear.

I can Picture Larry Csonka in this now that you mention it...

Just my two cents, but I was just talking to my friend about this and here is what I think:

The old ones were like kids uniforms. They were like g-rated fun for the whole family cartoon uniforms. But at least they were keepin it real; they had pretty much the same jerseys since their inception (yes I know they had been tweaked several times but same general idea).

The new uniforms are like for girls. They're like night club uniforms. It would be like if a cutting edge fashionista who knew nothing about football and designed runway outfits for models designed them. I feel like they should come out to house music now. Bottom line, they're friggin weak.

All this being said, I like tradition and I know that if the Bills had neon pink instead of red, arrows like the Seahawks, a 3-D Buffalo coming out of their helmets with the faded/mixed colors that the Jaguars have, then a quarter of the board would say they like them and another quarter would say "I don't care if they wear pink as long as they win." But I happen to love uniforms and love the tradition that goes along with the old school ones.

I agree with everything except -unfortunately- the Bills DO wear neon pink for a few games each year. I thought it was 'pretty' cool at first, but it's worn thin anymore. JMO.

Sorry to sound so chauvinist but what is that color? Teal, seafoam. They can put as much eye candy as they want on football telecast and promote dancing with the stars but this is still a game played by men. Next it will be high heel cleats and Burberry sweat bands. Would buy a truck in that color?

Post of the Preseason!

:beer:

Wow 2 pages of slander against a divisional opponent?

Surely my eyes deceive me.

Someone get in here quick and chide us for bashing the dolphins. call us homophobes. tell us tom brady is the best quarterback to ever play the game, and that the patriots never cheated, and anyone who dares to question the legitimacy of their super bowls doesnt understand football.

doesnt anyone in here have a dolphins player on their fantasy team??

i refuse to believe this thread could go 2 pages deep with none of this happening.

Sorry to sound so chauvinist but what is that color? Teal, seafoam. They can put as much eye candy as they want on football telecast and promote dancing with the stars but this is still a game played by men. Next it will be high heel cleats and Burberry sweat bands. Would buy a truck in that color?

Girly uniforms for Girly men....said in my Arnold voice :lol: