Marrone's sideline gear

Haha, I'm like 90% sure that's photoshopped...

Only 90%?

As long as we're being fashionistas about it, does anybody else hate the trend toward visors instead of caps? They look to me like they belong in bingo halls or shuffleboard courts.

Stevie famously lampooned Chan's choice-attire:

Sde605f.jpgUClZoST.jpg

And after getting an email blast with these snazzy new duds, I'm wondering--aside from the visor--what kind of gear Marrone will rock this year. Classic golf shirt? Zip-up windbreaker? Puffy coat? Or will he contact the good people at Nike to make him a white Bills suit a la Tom Wolfe/Jack Del Rio.

Has the season started yet?

I have been boycotting all Bills gear until they finish a season with a winning record (its only been a decade)

If they get 9 wins I'm buying that jacket. Its real nice.

Edited by Why So Serious?

Hey Chan is only 5 years older than me. You damn kids, get the hell out of my yard!

anyone else notice how old our former HC was? It's the middle of the summer and he's got a Down best fully zipped. Who does that? Old people with circulation issues, that's who.

Thank god no more senior citizens for our coaching staff.

Hey Chan is only 5 years older than me. You damn kids, get the hell out of my yard!

Chan's also younger than Belichick.

I just hope Coach Marrone doesn't wear one of those goofy tennis visors like Spurrier does.

As long as we're being fashionistas about it, does anybody else hate the trend toward visors instead of caps? They look to me like they belong in bingo halls or shuffleboard courts.

Marrone seems to wear the visor a lot.

Back in my day, coaches wore Fedoras. Fedoras I tell ya. And we liked it.

There's something to be said for coaches wearing suits. It's classy. It's actually the one thing I like about Belichick. He doesn't dress like a bum because he's a bum. He dresses like a bum because he hates that he's forced to wear league-approved reebok/Nike gear on the sidelines and would rather go old school with a coat and tie.

There's something to be said for coaches wearing suits. It's classy. It's actually the one thing I like about Belichick. He doesn't dress like a bum because he's a bum. He dresses like a bum because he hates that he's forced to wear league-approved reebok/Nike gear on the sidelines and would rather go old school with a coat and tie.

Pretty sure he said he wears it because its comfortable

I agree. You know, coaches looking like coaches instead of fans like they do now. But hey, it's bidness. Nike needs to sell more ****.

I too had heard that about Bill Bellyache not liking the Nike gear rule so he rubs their nose in it by dressing the way he does.

I agree. You know, coaches looking like coaches instead of fans like they do now. But hey, it's bidness. Nike needs to sell more ****.

I too had heard that about Bill Bellyache not liking the Nike gear rule so he rubs their nose in it by dressing the way he does.

Crediting Belliteat's bum\flash-dance attire on a protest is a biiiiit of a stretch.

My guess is, being a short squat man, its more comfortable to wear flash-dance gear.

Nike could make money off of men's bespoke suits. Its an easy enough business. Its more difficult to mold $5 of plastic into silly shapes and sell it for $100 than it is to make Men's suits. Just not enough margin in it for them, probably.

Pretty sure he said he wears it because its comfortable

Right, that's what he says, because he never gives a straight answer if he doesn't have to. He also says he cuts off the sleeves because his "arms are too short." I don't even have to post a link, just google it, plenty of stories are out there about it.

He'd rather wear a suit and tie than be forced to wear Nike gear, and he likes to f*#% with the media. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand the guy, but I like the cut of his jib sometimes. SOMETIMES.

I thought it was because it's easier to run off the field in sweats than a suit before the Super Bowl is officially over when his team lost.

like baseball?

2168665700.jpg

:lol:

Lookit Dougie throwin' the change up.

I thought it was because it's easier to run off the field in sweats than a suit before the Super Bowl is officially over when his team lost.

...again, not saying I don't think he's a prick. I just like how he sometimes directs that prickishness toward mandatory track suits and the media in general.

Back in my day, coaches wore Fedoras. Fedoras I tell ya. And we liked it.

The only coach to lead the Bills to a Super Bowl win.

nht7.jpg

Too bad he became kind of a racist jerk when he retired to be a Texas high school coach.

gvbo.jpg

Edited by Pondslider