Tonight's Scrimmage (8/5)

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is Marrone said one of them wasn't EJ's fault.

I guess that would mean the other INT was Woods' fault. Although a ball tipped at the LOS and INT'd is a cheap INT, but an INT nonetheless.

We know that EJ thought Woods was going to come inside when he turned out.

Yep, but that could be on either player. So if Marrone said one INT wasn't on EJ, I'd have to assume it was that play. And if so, I liked the fact that EJ didn't blame Woods.

Yep, but that could be on either player. So if Marrone said one INT wasn't on EJ, I'd have to assume it was that play. And if so, I liked the fact that EJ didn't blame Woods.

In fact, EJ went out of his way to say he needs to read his receiver better.

Turned on the radio(mistake) and heard the afternoon guys on 550 AM talking about how much Tuel outplayed EJ. Then I stuck my head in an oven. Jeezus.

Tuel does throw a sweet football though. Very evident watching him at camp. Someday He's going to make hundreds of dollars at the football thing.

Edited by bobblehead

Turned on the radio(mistake) and heard the afternoon guys on 550 AM talking about how much Tuel outplayed EJ. Then I stuck my head in an oven. Jeezus.

Tuel does throw a sweet football though. Very evident watching him at camp.

If Tuel is the one who actually becomes the Bills' franchise QB, so be it. But it's still early and we'll see how they fare against other teams' 1st stringers.

If Tuel is the one who actually becomes the Bills' franchise QB, so be it. But it's still early and we'll see how they fare against other teams' 1st stringers.

Yeah. I don't care if it's Kolb, Tuel or EJ. If any of these guys turns out to be as good as Jim Kelly - or even close - and lead us to the playoffs, I'll be in celebration mode.

I guess that

I guess that's my point at the end of the day. I'd like to see all three play against the ones this preseason.

I guess that

I guess that's my point at the end of the day. I'd like to see all three play against the ones this preseason.

That's cool but I don't see it. Kolb (assuming healthy) this Sunday and Manuel all the way after that.

Jeff Tuel by his soundbites and quotes sounds like a guy i want on My team. He had a very good scrimmage and seems to understand the game quite well on a level i did not expect. Again just my perception of his words and tone (when avali.)

Maybe we have a real backup. and in time maybe we have a bit more.

geez this team is different than i am used to these many years .

I will never forget the Thigpen ball to the head. i watched the game of course and laughed for days. in a sad way.

not sad anymore about our QBs may the best man win and may the second man get better real soon