Meanwhile, at Jets camp....

From the AP....

Fans in Cortland boo Mark Sanchez, laugh at QB's untouched stumble at Jets scrimmage

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Mark Sanchez dropped back to throw, his legs got tangled and he fell on his backside. Some New York Jets fans laughed while others groaned. It was that kind of night for the quarterback -- until the last play of the team's scrimmage Saturday night.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this your work? Or are you schilling for a college?

I kid, I kid. But am serious, is it yours?

no, but Jack just difused my dysfunction.

jw

and that's likely my far more respected colleague Dennis Waszak's work. he's a far better man than i.

Edited by john wawrow

Their starting QB stumbles and falls while doing football exercises, doesn't get injured. Fans laugh.

Our starting QB stumbles and falls while not on the field, gets injured. Fans get upset at the media for laughing (seen on Twitter).

I don't know what's going on anymore hahaha

Their starting QB stumbles and falls while doing football exercises, doesn't get injured. Fans laugh.

Our starting QB stumbles and falls while not on the field, gets injured. Fans get upset at the media for laughing (seen on Twitter).

Kolb is not our starting QB, Sanchez doesn't get hurt as much as Kolb either.

Considering he got more first team reps, he was/is until that changes. Same thing goes inform Sanchez/Smith. Anyways, my post was a bit tongue in cheek, as the whole situation all around is a little ridiculous.

We're going to sweep the Jets this season, the owner kept Rex / Sanchez together to assure their ability to get Johnny Football with the #1 pick next draft.

We said the same thing last year, right before the 48-28 season opening blow out. I never assume any team is going to be a bigger mess before the season.

Kolb is as much the Bill's starter as Sanchez is for the Jets. I don't know if anyone has been following the Jets QB battle but it sounds to me like Geno Smith is the favorite.

Kolb is as much the Bill's starter as Sanchez is for the Jets. I don't know if anyone has been following the Jets QB battle but it sounds to me like Geno Smith is the favorite.

Yup. Bills and Jets both want the guy they drafted with a high pick starting over a mediocre journeyman. EJ and Smith are both getting every chance to win the job.

I don't know anyone here in Syracuse that ever goes to the Jets training camp or even knows that it's there. I know a lot of Bills fans here that travel to SJF, though.

They did have 6,000 fans at that practice, compared with 1,500 at SJF yesterday...

I honestly don't see how Geno Smith isn't the Jet's QB when we play them. Of course, I'm increasingly of the same opinion about Manuel after seeing what the man can do.

I think we laughed at Kolb's injury a bit too.