Bills sign a WR Terrell...

boyst

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt this the guy that hand clocked that in a report but it became pretty solidly accepted it was like 4.4 as others chimed in? I remember a sub 4.2 getting a ton of coverage for a small school guy then "oh nevermind"

Either way, in August it's good to have fresh legs running patterns

Edit: Actually, this article says the tape put him at 4.16 on that run. It was the same story but I only followed the first day or two. Kids fast but I think it's purely a guy to run deep for practice. He didnt have huge college production for a guy that might have that speed at a small school, and has been signed/cut since the draft. Always hope for a surprise though.

http://www.foxsports...?blockID=910723

still. Bills are putting fastish guys on the field to get to the long football. big change from last year.

I think TJ said something to the effect ... throw it far as you can Kevin and EJ, i will get there.

camp is showing that to be not to far from the truth !!

Can you imagine the Bills just having 4 WRs run straight for the end zone? Like Fitz-to-T O. Vs Jax but everyone.

PTR

Yeah. They might impede 2 or possibly 3 but one would always get through. Like to see a variation of this offense against Indy, ha, ha.

Granted this is a highlight reel, but there were some nice catches- battling for the ball and diving...

What worries me about him being anything other than camp fodder is that for a guy with speed allegedly in the 4.2's there always seems to be a DB right on him.... Guess he can't get in and out of breaks...

Granted this is a highlight reel, but there were some nice catches- battling for the ball and diving...

What worries me about him being anything other than camp fodder is that for a guy with speed allegedly in the 4.2's there always seems to be a DB right on him.... Guess he can't get in and out of breaks...

ill agree. Considering its a highlight reel. But indasafree about the DBs being right with him the whole time. I thought about half the plays in that video he was extremely wide open. To me that looked like his ability to find an open seem and lose his defender with speed. But I'm watching from an iPhone soluble its just not that clear to me. Just my opinion though.

ill agree. Considering its a highlight reel. But indasafree about the DBs being right with him the whole time. I thought about half the plays in that video he was extremely wide open. To me that looked like his ability to find an open seem and lose his defender with speed. But I'm watching from an iPhone soluble its just not that clear to me. Just my opinion though.

I also was watching it from my iPhone, and just over halfway through i gave up bc it seemed like the same thing over and over... And by 9:00 tomorrow morning this wont even be worth entertaining, hahahaha

Go Bills!??!!