Do the Bills ever video stream camp workouts?

I'm sitting here, hundreds of miles from SJF, wishing I could watch some training camp live. How hard would it to be to put a webcam up in the press box and stream a workout or two? Maybe they do that and I missed it? Anyone?

PTR

Not to my knowledge but I was thinking they ought to do so for the scrimmage on Monday

I'm guessing a big part of it is not wanting to give access to other teams

BellyCheat would use it against them.

Other teams can easily send people to SJF and get that but I guess putting online is that much easier. Still, one or two sessions?

PTR

I'm sitting here, hundreds of miles from SJF, wishing I could watch some training camp live. How hard would it to be to put a webcam up in the press box and stream a workout or two? Maybe they do that and I missed it? Anyone?

PTR

Were getting, and watching some awesome film of it. Regards, Bill Bellicheck*

PTR

Sure! You can watch every practice. The Bills will release the training camp video for purchase shortly after the season ends.

Oh! You mean.. Oh. Nevermind.

Other teams can easily send people to SJF and get that but I guess putting online is that much easier. Still, one or two sessions?

PTR

Because it's free, teams can not send their personnel to watch practice. Synder/Redskins found this out a few years ago when they wanted to charge people to attend camp. They were told if they charge the public, then other teams can also attend.

Because it's free, teams can not send their personnel to watch practice. Synder/Redskins found this out a few years ago when they wanted to charge people to attend camp. They were told if they charge the public, then other teams can also attend.

I get it now. You aren't "supposed" to go to other teams camps. :rolleyes: But a stream is fair game.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

We could set that up ourselves. I figure it would not be tremendously hard... Get a Skype account, that'd be complex. Or a can site, like....ehhh...I forget the names but you can do free web shows on them...streaming.

We could set that up ourselves. I figure it would not be tremendously hard... Get a Skype account, that'd be complex. Or a can site, like....ehhh...I forget the names but you can do free web shows on them...streaming.

I Triple dog dare you guys

As many of you have undoubtedly noticed, when the Bills shoot video of camp practices for fan consumption, they invariably use tight shots which give almost no sense of the offensive and defensive sets and schemes.

This is not by accident.

Good point. And it gives me a headache everyday I watch clips. I hate the angles, but I understand why.

Not to my knowledge but I was thinking they ought to do so for the scrimmage on Monday

I'm guessing a big part of it is not wanting to give access to other teams

The Bills are charging for the night practices. Not a chance they'll make it free online.