One of my hopes - Pettine's guys turn Gilmore into Revis

I appreciate the idea of wanting to use Gilmore in the same way schematically, but nobody made Revis, Revis. Revis was Revis, regardless. From the sounds of it, Gilmore is starting to assert his dominance in press man coverage, which suggests to me that Pettine is going to trust him out there alone until he has reason to change.

GO BILLS!!!

I can't wait for the season opener. Just dont see anybody on the Pats WR's that can beat Gilmore one-on- one.

Petine is gonna pass rush Brady, all day long I hope .

Pettine has a lot of experience preparing for NE offense and they are now weaker than they have been. Not to say they won't still run some of the same stuff using Amendola and different TEs, but Jake Ballard is not Gronk or Hernandez. He is a possession/blocking TE. Does NE even have a deep threat?

I am definitely expecting a breakout season for Gilmore this year. Last season he improved so quickly and he doesn't seem to be slowing down from what ive heard about him in offseason workouts/training camp.

"Pettine's guys turn Gilmore into Revis"

An over-priced oft-injured PITA who asks for a new contract every 2 years?

Scan the AFC East right now - Pettine or no - who is better than Gilmore?

My point being, Gilmore is already good - don't underestimate him by wishing for Pettine to turn him into someone.

Edited by BobChalmers

Love the praise on this dude in here. I was head over heels when he got drafted by the Bills, as a Gamecock fan I could tell he had a ton of promise.

Can't wait to see him continue to improve. I hope they can lock him up when the time comes

"Pettine's guys turn Gilmore into Revis"

An over-priced oft-injured PITA who asks for a new contract every 2 years?

Scan the AFC East right now - Pettine or no - who is better than Gilmore?

My point being, Gilmore is already good - don't underestimate him by wishing for Pettine to turn him into someone.

I didn't mean turning him into Revis from the contract/injury issues standpoint, obviously. I meant turning him into a guy that the opposing team knows they can't throw near, so that our defense can really have a huge advantage Edited by YoloInTheBlo