Mario's toes are hurting him ....

http://www.foxnews.c...-buffalo-bills/

Does this sounds like a injured man ~3 days ago ?

Athletes use their bodies in ways that regular people will never understand. If MW begins to overcompensate for his foot injury he may end up injuring his knees, back or something else. Better to take care of the initial injury than let it continue.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Athletes use their bodies in ways that regular people will never understand. If MW begins to overcompensate for his foot injury he may end up injuring his knees, back or something else. Better to take care of the initial injury than let it continue.

Agreed, was he hurt before or after camp started?

Agreed, was he hurt before or after camp started?

I am pro-Mario so take that into account but I don't see why he would want to come into camp injured without notifying the team beforehand. I think he is conscious of his role on this team and knows how it looks to show injured.

to be calling for anyone to be cut in this situation is ridiculous. i wouldnt call that kid glove treatment. if anything mario is getting it worse than most due to the spotlight of being super mario.

Agreed. It's training camp.

Please God, just cut the worthless POS already. It was a huge mistake, I screamed 'DON'T DO IT!!' last offseason. Houston was on the doorstep of maybe being a superbowl contender last year and they didnt' even make him an offer. WHY? How about they knew things about this clown we didnt' and they didn't re sign him for good reason.

Just admit the mistake, get rid of him. Take the cap hit and lets move on.

BTW anyone have an idea on what the # could be for a cap hit?

Edited by Kellyto83TD

Please God, just cut the worthless POS already. It was a huge mistake, I screamed 'DON'T DO IT!!' last offseason. Houston was on the doorstep of maybe being a superbowl contender last year and they didnt' even make him an offer. WHY? How about they knew things about this clown we didnt' and they didn't re sign him for good reason.

Just admit the mistake, get rid of him. Take the cap hit and lets move on.

BTW anyone have an idea on what the # could be for a cap hit?

Houston didn't sign Mario to a new deal because they didn't have the resources after extending Foster and with Schaub's contract on the horizon.

And we pause to remember the words of SUPER MARIO two days before his toes started to act up ...

"It's just as realistic as us standing here right now," Williams said. "At the end of the day, we've just got to go out and we've got to do it. No ifs, ands or buts about it. No excuses." There is something about the last two words ... "no excuses" but yes, this is the beginning of camp but for those who questioned my posting this topic when the word got out about his toes I find it very interesting that Mario's toes have been a major part of the media's interviews with Marrone and an element of almost every commentary on the Bills. It is early ... I do have high expectations for Mario but as he stated there should be "no excuses" this time around!http://www.syracuse....ng_camp_do.html

http://www.foxnews.c.../#ixzz2aYIKmCWY