Draft climber: LB Khalil Mack, Buffalo

I will say that if you live near WNY and/or read anything Buffalo sports related you should already know about Khalil Mack. If not, you simply don't follow or care about college football. I'm interested to see where he gets drafted and hope he has a monster season. Nice article for the rest of the country who has never heard of UB.

I will say that if you live near WNY and/or read anything Buffalo sports related you should already know about Khalil Mack. If not, you simply don't follow or care about college football. I'm interested to see where he gets drafted and hope he has a monster season. Nice article for the rest of the country who has never heard of UB.

The kid looks and plays like a monster. Like a SEC monster in the MAC.

Do you know how a Florida kid with that talent wound up at UB? I don't really get why he wasn't recruited in his SEC backyard. Was he overweight and slow in High School then slimed down at UB? Something just doesn't add up.

Things are pointing towards us needing more LB help again unless we get lucky. Even still, Lawson is getting up there in age. Will end up being the seasoned vet. We could draft for more help and replacements in the next few years. Will be a nice story to follow.

You don't really know how talent works, do you?

Besides, he has regularly caused havok for good teams like Georgia and Baylor.

Yeah I do. he'll get run over by Ohio state and Baylor in the first two weeks

No! Stay in the second so the Bills can draft him.

I mean he can slip into the first round if he wants. As long as he slips to pick 32, where Buffalo will be picking this year.

Yeah I do. he'll get run over by Ohio state and Baylor in the first two weeks

Yea, because ALL talented NFL player come from the big conferences. Ya know, like Joe Flacco. Delaware is a powerhouse in the SEC... Oh wait, they're not even a FBS school?

DeMarcus Ware, who's he?

Edited by DStebb716

Yea, because ALL talented NFL player come from the big conferences. Ya know, like Joe Flacco. Delaware is a powerhouse in the SEC... Oh wait, they're not even a FBS school?

DeMarcus Ware, who's he?

I'll play - Brian Urlacher (New Mexico), James Harrison (Kent State), Greg Lloyd (Fort Valley State)....These guys undoubtedly were steamrolled by the Ohio State's of the world...

I mean he can slip into the first round if he wants. As long as he slips to pick 32, where Buffalo will be picking this year.

DeMarcus Ware, who's he?

Ben Rothlesburger, and some guy named Andre Reed from Kutstown State, Fred Jackson, Coe College.

Hope this kid lights it up, and the Bills can get him in the 2nd round. (I know, sounds like a contradiction, but he will get no love playing for UB from the "draft experts.")

Edited by RyanC883