I can't in good conscience bring my family to a game

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a challenge. We should coordinate our efforts to let this thread die.

Any strategies or ideas we can post here.

We could post so much that it would slowly become impossible to load the thread, therefore slowly killing it.

Only possible, humane strategy I can see from my point of view.

We could post so much that it would slowly become impossible to load the thread, therefore slowly killing it.

Only possible, humane strategy I can see from my point of view.

:D

That is amazing that the Last post Wins thread was slowing down the whole server!

Never heard of such a thing.

So it's on, we ARE NEVER GOING TO FORGET THE DUMB **** (whatever his name was) who started this thread, just so he never forgets how dumb it was (btw this is not a personal attack, just an attempt to crash/ slow down the server :bag: ).

When my server is slow I tip less, but I've never had one crash. Sometimes they go on break, though.

If they are real idiots you can trip them, that counts. Just tell them English is your second language. i.e. In America you have to trip the sever.

:D

That is amazing that the Last post Wins thread was slowing down the whole server!

Never heard of such a thing.

What did happen to Last Post Wins? I am so glad that thing is gone, but I never heard the reason why.

What did happen to Last Post Wins? I am so glad that thing is gone, but I never heard the reason why.

Tim Graham made Gringo Starr change his name to Cugalabanza. Next thing you know ... DONE.