Robert Kraft SB Ring stolen

If I am Putin, the ring is in the trash right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course. You're a Bills fan.

Putin and his KGB past...he is a thug and a petty crook. Reminds me of a cheesy 30s gangster flick.

He's probably gonna have the ring inlaid into his personalized brass knuckles.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballta...al-krafts-ring/

Pats now saying "just kidding, thought it was a funny story"

Still suspect its a true story

Sounds like a member of Obama's Los Gatos foriegn policy team has reached out to Kraft and asked him to change his story again.

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED AT ALL if Obama rigged this year's season for the Patriots to have Kraft shut up because he is scared of Russia. You watch....the Pats will win.

http://profootballta...al-krafts-ring/

Pats now saying "just kidding, thought it was a funny story"

Still suspect its a true story

I also suspect his version of the story is true. Robert Kraft does business in Russia, with an office in Moscow. I'm wouldn't be surprised that he thought it wouldn't be wise to antagonize Putin if he wants to continue doing business in Russia.

http://www.thekraftgroup.com/paper_packaging/

Not nearly as confused as Bobby seems to be. But he's admitted that it was a gift so case closed.

You act as though anyone else is discussing criminal charges- we are just pondering what ACTUALLY happened, not what case exists. This isn't the Mario ring thread.

You act as though anyone else is discussing criminal charges- we are just pondering what ACTUALLY happened, not what case exists. This isn't the Mario ring thread.

What's the difference between the two?

And Bud Adams wouldn't have given Putin the ring, he would have given him the bird.

Both of them in fact.

If we had won super Bowl 25, and Putin stole THAT ring...

-I'm afraid it'd be on like a MOFO!

Dammnit Kraft...do you know hard it is for me to say "well done" to Putin?

And for the record, the ring truly belongs to the shadowy mastermind of an organization that has succeeded with surveillance on visitors to their territory and questionable calls by sports officials...wait, you don't think...has anyone ever Vladimir Putin and Bill Belicheck in the room together at the same time?

I doubt Putin gives it back. And Kraft can't sue to get it back.

Maybe if Kraft lamely hints at suicide, Putin will consider giving giving it back.

What's the difference between the two?

Your conclusion....

Well, all Putin has to do is produce the article where Kraft said it was a gift and there's your proof. Case closed.

Maybe if Kraft lamely hints at suicide, Putin will consider giving giving it back.

Didn't work on Ms. Marzouki. Neither in getting the ring back nor spurring her into action to prevent the alleged "suicide." Why would it work on Putin, a man who could kill people with rings?

Your conclusion....

I was being facetious. But I'll take it to mean that you have no choice but to believe Kraft's claim that it was really a gift, despite earlier claiming it was stolen from him. Which is the bigger embarrassment?

Didn't work on Ms. Marzouki. Neither in getting the ring back nor spurring her into action to prevent the alleged "suicide." Why would it work on Putin, a man who could kill people with rings?

I was being facetious. But I'll take it to mean that you have no choice but to believe Kraft's claim that it was really a gift, despite earlier claiming it was stolen from him. Which is the bigger embarrassment?

There is no question Putin pocketed the ring. Bush had Kraft change his story back then. Someone asked him to retract again. His wife said the same thing (ring stolen) in 2007.