Adam "Pac Man" Jones: In Trouble.......Again!!!

If the security tape corroborates Jones' story, then this is a gross miscarriage of justice. A beer bottle can severely injure someone and cause permanent injury. He would be well within his rights to defend himself.

However, if there was no bottle thrown he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

If the security tape corroborates Jones' story, then this is a gross miscarriage of justice. A beer bottle can severely injure someone and cause permanent injury. He would be well within his rights to defend himself.However, if there was no bottle thrown he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

Point well taken, but if I was in his shoes, I would have never been in that venue to begin with. Why court trouble with his history?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Point well taken, but if I was in his shoes, I would have never been in that venue to begin with. Why court trouble with his history?

I think that's the big point. This stuff is what got him in all that trouble in the first place. Stay home, watch TV, play video games......

I think that's the big point. This stuff is what got him in all that trouble in the first place. Stay home, watch TV, play video games......

True and I think he is an idiot, but he was just at baseball game. Drunk chicks are awful.

He was just being rebellion.

:w00t: At least he wasn't at the scrip club.

True and I think he is an idiot, but he was just at baseball game. Drunk chicks are awful.

:w00t: At least he wasn't at the scrip club.

Hey man, it ain't no sin to go to the scrip club.

If the security tape corroborates Jones' story, then this is a gross miscarriage of justice. A beer bottle can severely injure someone and cause permanent injury. He would be well within his rights to defend himself.

However, if there was no bottle thrown he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent.

So there's no middle ground? No grey area?

So there's no middle ground? No grey area?

If someone is throwing a bottle at your face it could blind you or kill you. I'm pretty sure there is no legal duty to retreat before using non-lethal force in Ohio.

well watch the footage... At around 1:58 everything happens. Looks like he is clearly in his rights. The woman tries to hit him with the bottle and gets smacked for her efforts. I might get flamed for this but.... good for him.

it certainly softens the judgement but theres no way you can argue he shouldnt know better by now. hes learned the lesson the hard way far too many times to still be running into issues. that doesnt mean im advocating lock him up for it (i glanced at the video and have skimmed an article so i really dont have huge opinions on the specifics with regards to legality), but i will without a doubt say if you are adam pac man jones you shouldnt be there in the first place and if you are there you should be prepared to walk away quickly if anyone even looks at you funny. its just not worth it. he gained nothing, and risked what couldve been a ton if not for a well placed security camera.

There's the videotape which I haven't yet watched… and then there's what happened before what happened on the videotape.

We don't know who initiated what, who said what, etc.

I'm not expecting to find anything on the videotape which would condemn or absolve Jones because it's a small video component of a much larger unknown situation.

I will say that the fact that he's in a nightclub taking a swing at a woman shows on some level that he's still a moron.

Unless the stupid chick was attempting to re-load, then it's retaliation. Once she makes the throw, the idea that he needs to go punch her in the head to defend himself is nonesense.

He was just PO'd and decided that Beeyatch needed her comeupance.

I'm not saying what she did was ok. She needs to be charged with assault. But I suspect, so does he.

True and I think he is an idiot, but he was just at baseball game. Drunk chicks are awful

I don't agree. I think drunk chicks can be awesome. They were a big part of my younger years. So please let's not give drunk chicks a bad rap over one bad drunk egg

Edited by first_and_ten

well watch the footage... At around 1:58 everything happens. Looks like he is clearly in his rights. The woman tries to hit him with the bottle and gets smacked for her efforts. I might get flamed for this but.... good for him.

The bottle never leaves her hand--doesn't even touch him,it seems. In fact, it looks much more like she's trying to pour the beer on him.

Also, is he panhandling or what?

Lock him up.