Why nothing on Marcell Darius skipping OTA's?

I wouldn't look into it too much. There's a chance that MD has a reasonable absence excuse.

But the leash is very short. Lets just wait until mandatory workouts start before we start setting fire to the guy.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. Bird is still out too, but I'm confident that Nicks and Wailey will be able to sign him before training camp begins. As long as the rookies- Manuill, Woodes, Alonsow, et al- are there getting reps, then I'm not too worried about it. Go Bill's!!!

Well Kelsey retired and Fitz was cut so we need a new whipping boy

In all fairness, he was in the on-deck circle.

Not showing up for OTA's after a bad second year and with all new coaches......... is like having your boss pick you up from vacation at the airport and then taking the next day off to unpack your clothes.

Frownedupon.

I am hoping Marcell had a charity lawnmower race commitment or he is working on his degree or something else that justifies being the second highest paid player on the team and not showing up for them O-T-A'z.

I wouldn't look into it too much. There's a chance that MD has a reasonable absence excuse.

But the leash is very short. Lets just wait until mandatory workouts start before we start setting fire to the guy.

i would agree with this. there is nothing to indicate anyone should be worried right now.

Don't forget Kyle W is not there.

Lazy ass.

But honestly i wish M. D. was kicking butts and taking names right now.

Branch is not there nor is that bust linebacker from Ohio or somewheres stupid and sucky . Mayo mIo meo Maynard cant recall but he was a FA we grabbed asap ?

the 3 down guy who has yet to practice once. And why cant Byrd just practice. I mean he is not on the team right now but......

Doomed?

gotta be.

I know I was really wondering why bills fans aren't more upset with this guy. Yes his brother died but enough is enough. He's signing his paychecks and depositing them? I really hope he's not a bust too

i strongly disagree with this. the bolded really has me wondering about your place among us in the human race.