If (she) married (him)

I work with a guy whose last name is Boring. He married a woman whose first name is Truly. And yes she is now Truly Boring.

LoL... I remember you saying that... WOW! Too funny. There is a lady @ my daughter's school that is Mrs. Dull... Needless to say, she goes by Mrs. (insert first name here).

I went to high school with a kid named Freddy Kreuger. He actually came from a pretty normal family. I think his parents were just oblivious.

Yeah... There is a student in one of my kid's school: Lauren Greene. Huh? Come on parents, way to close too that guy Ben Cartwright played by Lorne Greene. Oh my... Then we knew a somebody named Susan Baroo. Granted she was named before the car company hit America... So they get a pass I guess. But, surely the "built cheap and meant to stay that way" had to be thrown around from time to time! :-O

I loved the one we saw when we stayed at a hotel in SC "John and Fannie Rhump" I have the pic of the congratulations sign in front of the hotel, how do you post that here?

LoL... Good thing they weren't in town for the big cornhole tournament! That sign would have been even more priceless!

I met a guy at college named Richard 'Dick' Weiner. I asked to see his license to verify it. You did not make fun of his name to his face. Big guy and very muscular...fortunate for him.

My Spanish teacher in HS was Mrs. Ariola. That certainly made every teenage boy giggle.

We had one Sue Dick, Ms. Dick

I also know a guy named Richard Head, and he even passed that on to his son.