As Supported by the Buffalo BIlls No Open Containers of

Alcohol will be allowed on Public Property in the Town of Orchard Park anymore. 20 oz containers of soda/pop are OK so far. Public Property means right away, sidewalk, or road/street. Private property is NOT included in this law. I and another fellow spoke against this law in it's current state. A Bills spokesman at the meeting fully supported the law. When I asked the Chief of Police if the blocked off portion of Abbott road in front of the stadium is included in the O.C. law, he said it is still undecided if it is. Something stinks there. It seems when the Bills blocked up Abbott Road in front of the stadium the problems started, The North side has a lot more problems than the South side according to the police. I pointed out that the Bills do not have a Family Friendly ( No Booze allowed) parking lot, the Bills rep said they never thought of that, that's a great idea and would look onto it! Really he said that. The Rep stated that the Bills are increasing the amount of police at the Ralph outside and inside.(Now they have enough traffic/crosswalk cops so they can unblock Abbott Rd!)True but they are paid by the taxpayers not the Bills, he left that part out. From what I hear the Bills security has been understaffed for awhile. There where a couple of twisted truths told, but as my Mom said to me Sunday, sometimes you have to bit you tongue. Cheers.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work with someone that used to work the stadium. And when I say used to, he expects not to work there this year because it has gotten out of hand. He makes countless arrests on a weekly basis. States that the Primetime games are horrendous for arrests. Lots the public doesn't know or hear about. Says the Canadians are absolutely horrible. They come in and do whatever they want because its not their home.

I've got lots of stories from him. From all out brawls to the truth behind some really well know cases at the stadium.

Says Brandon has been pushing Primetime games for years. The NFL doesn't want us to have Primetime games and Brandon has pushed them as much as he can. Says Brandon really is the brains behind the scenes.

I've actually been waiting a while to tell some of these stories but Didnt really want to start an open thread for it. Thought the topic kind of went well with the stories.

I work with someone that used to work the stadium. And when I say used to, he expects not to work there this year because it has gotten out of hand. He makes countless arrests on a weekly basis. States that the Primetime games are horrendous for arrests. Lots the public doesn't know or hear about. Says the Canadians are absolutely horrible. They come in and do whatever they want because its not their home.

I've got lots of stories from him. From all out brawls to the truth behind some really well know cases at the stadium.

Says Brandon has been pushing Primetime games for years. The NFL doesn't want us to have Primetime games and Brandon has pushed them as much as he can. Says Brandon really is the brains behind the scenes.

I've actually been waiting a while to tell some of these stories but Didnt really want to start an open thread for it. Thought the topic kind of went well with the stories.

The Canadian's really are the worst. I have a few friends that come down for a game/maybe two every year and they even admit it.

The Canadian's really are the worst. I have a few friends that come down for a game/maybe two every year and they even admit it.

i was told a majority of the arrests every Sunday are Canadians. I don't want to quote anyone but I wanna say he said something like 70-90% of the arrests are from our neighbors to the north.

i was told a majority of the arrests every Sunday are Canadians. I don't want to quote anyone but I wanna say he said something like 70-90% of the arrests are from our neighbors to the north.

getting arrested in another country does not sound fun

getting arrested in another country does not sound fun

No kidding right!

I know the bathroom situation is still out of control, meaning there is NOT ENOUGH places to relief yourself inside or outside the stadium.

Racial Profiling no doubt! Anyone that wears a mullet is singled out.

Did they say anything about weed?

Check with the 4th round and free agent wide receiver pick of the Bills for more details!

No kidding right!

I know the bathroom situation is still out of control, meaning there is NOT ENOUGH places to relief yourself inside or outside the stadium.

No kidding right!

I will pass this comment on to the O.P. Chief of Police.

Interesting. When you say the NFL doesn't want us to have Primetime, is this because we suck or because of the sloppiness/craziness of a night game at the Ralph?

Edit: I was under the impression it was always Ralph that didn't like Primetime

Edited by TheLynchTrain

Interesting. When you say the NFL doesn't want us to have Primetime, is this because we suck or because of the sloppiness/craziness of a night game at the Ralph?

Yeah, I always thought they were harder to sell. Combination of sucky teams and having to drive far (for some) late. As long as private lots are still allowed I'm fine. Hammer's #1

PTR

Alcohol will be allowed on Public Property in the Town of Orchard Park anymore. 20 oz containers of soda/pop are OK so far. Public Property means right away, sidewalk, or road/street. Private property is NOT included in this law.

So really all this does is eliminate having an open beer on the walk from parking to the stadium.

I can see almost 0 improvement from this law.

i think it was both. But more so on the drunken rowdiness.

Forgot to add this in, I wanna say that The Ralph has more arrests on Sundays than all the other NFL teams combined or something like that. He did say something along those lines. Defenately said highest in the league by far.

The Ralph has more arrests on Sundays than all the other NFL teams combined or something like that. He did say something along those lines. Defenately said highest in the league by far.

Finally leading the league in something!!!

Forgot to add this in, I wanna say that The Ralph has more arrests on Sundays than all the other NFL teams combined or something like that. He did say something along those lines. Defenately said highest in the league by far.

That's funny. At least someone with the Bills is pushing to get more primetime though. As an out of town fan, I hate the fact that there's usually only one game a year that I can sit home and relax instead of dropping a 100 bucks at a DC bar.

And even though we choke miserably on national television every freaking year, at least get some exposure for a couple hours. Its embarrassing how many times I run into people that are in disbelief that Buffalo has (or still has) a team - seriously.

That would be quite staggering if true. I've never been to an NFL game except at the Ralph, but the power drinking by some all day long can only lead to bad things.

Always an interesting dilemma. Heaven forbid the Bills get good again and have a bunch of 4pm and night games. We'll be calling them the "Body bag" games or the "Demolition Derby". Is what it is. Suburban , drive only 70,000 seat stadium with cheap seats in a drinking town. Powerful combination.

So....we can't drink on the walk into the stadium? I can live with that.

I just don't see what problem is being solved with this policy. Garbage? Drunken Behavior? Slow in stadium beer sales?

Always an interesting dilemma. Heaven forbid the Bills get good again and have a bunch of 4pm and night games. We'll be calling them the "Body bag" games or the "Demolition Derby". Is what it is. Suburban , drive only 70,000 seat stadium with cheap seats in a drinking town. Powerful combination.

he did say that when were doing well, it's not nearly as bad. Like the year we started 5-1 with Cinco starting. Said the problems were WAYYYY down. Until we crapped the bed that is.

he did say that when were doing well, it's not nearly as bad. Like the year we started 5-1 with Cinco starting. Said the problems were WAYYYY down. Until we crapped the bed that is.

So fans of quality football go when the team is good, and the drunken !@#$s go when they are not. That's not hard to believe.