Alright! Who wrote this?

Went to Fox sports NFL and saw this link at the bottom of the page...TPF, thepenaltyflagblog.com

I can't help but think someone from this forum wrote this article, as this is a true Buffalo Bills fanatic, eball, PTR, The Senator ? Then it hit me, Russ is that you?

Anyway, gotta love it, ignore the babes and read this, http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/article_external/13_bold_predictions_for_the_buffalo_bills_in_2013/13588658

13 Bold predictions for the Buffalo Bills in 2013

13) Doug Marrone’s new offensive scheme changes not only the AFC East, but the NFL.

12) Robert Woods, Marquise Goodwin, and Da’Rick Rogers will start at WR on Opening Day

11) Mario Williams will return to “Super” form in 2013

10) CJ Spiller will be the 2013 rushing yards leader

9) EJ Manuel will win the starting QB job, and will lead the Bills into the playoffs

8) Doug Marrone will be named Coach of the Year

7) The Bills beat the Patriots in Week 1, beginning an era as new top dog in the AFC East

6) Stevie Johnson has career year, makes Pro Bowl

5) Fred Jackson comes back with a vengeance, wins Comeback Player of the Year

4) EJ Manuel and Robert Woods become the next Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne

3) The Bills will finally start winning the close games

2) The longest active playoff drought in the NFL ends in 2013

And here is the number one bold prediction for the Buffalo Bills in 2013:

Super Bowl XLVII Champions

Heck yea, even if only a few of those come true this season it would it a great great year! :thumbsup:

Edited by FeartheLosing

If CJ leads the league in rushing, Fred Jackson won't be doing anything, especially not comeback player of the year. Oh, they usually give that award out to GOOD players. Like Peterson, Manning, Brees.

If CJ leads the league in rushing, Fred Jackson won't be doing anything, especially not comeback player of the year. Oh, they usually give that award out to GOOD players. Like Peterson, Manning, Brees.

Freddy would be awesome in a Darren Sproles type of role, which he is more suited for in the first place.

All it would take is winning some games to get the better Buffalo Bills players noticed, and Fred Jackson is one of the better ones.

Fred Jackson is done people. Won't sniff 1,000 yards again in his career. I'm guessing about 700 yards will be the best he's gonna get anymore but that's just my opinion. But hey, what do I know, Lee Evans could still prove me wrong and come back to have a great career too.

Rags, living up to his name :bag:

its what I do best.

Freddy was 40% of one of the highest producing offenses in the NFL and was leading in yards from scrimmage before he got hurt two years ago.............but I guess he isn't any good : /

Fred Jackson is done people. Won't sniff 1,000 yards again in his career. I'm guessing about 700 yards will be the best he's gonna get anymore but that's just my opinion. But hey, what do I know, Lee Evans could still prove me wrong and come back to have a great career too.

its what I do best.

No I meant you must of wrote it ;)

its what I do best.

No I meant you must of wrote it ;)