Whose Bills jersey do you wear?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a blue bledsoe, blue spikes, i had a blue fred jackson jersey but i gave it to my brother and i have and wear my blue sj13 jersey i keep meaning to get a bruce smith jersey. if they make the talley jerseys available i might pick up one of those

I'm pretty happy with my reebok navy blue jairus Byrd jersey but I think I'll have to get my self the gift of a new authentic EJ Manuel Nike jersey for this season!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

Wear the Byrd jersey as well...Sure hope he signs a long term deal, he's the real deal! If Manuel's play matches his already awesome presence at OBD then he will be my next Jersey as well

I have a Jimbo from when I was in 6th grade which still fits (apparently it was a huge on me then), Lynch, TO, Spiller (old jersey, wrong number from his rookie year), Dareus, and Mario. All saw a season of action over the last five years. Jimbo is always rocked by my pops. With the exception of TO, I usually buy jerseys of players that just signed a long contract with the team. that said, I'm a sucker for new jerseys and will probably buy an EJ3 this season. May he have a long an bountiful career with Los buffalo bills!

I've been rocking Fletcher for about 5 years and will continue to do so. Unless the new Bills are good enough, that is. Manuel, Alonso, Woods, any of them woud be great.