Whose Bills jersey do you wear?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty happy with my reebok navy blue jairus Byrd jersey but I think I'll have to get my self the gift of a new authentic EJ Manuel Nike jersey for this season!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Super Bowl or Bust

I've spent way too much money on jerseys the last 4 seasons...Lynch (then he got traded), TO (train wreck), Spiller (when he was 21), Fred (then he got hurt). I'm scared to buy another one so I'll stick with Fred this year. I should probably just get a throwback then at least I'm set for a while

Sadly, my collection is a veritable chronicle of Bills futility. I have a throwback white Trent Edwards (which is actually a very cool looking jersey if you disregard the name & number), a Nike white Fitzpatrick which is now unwearable, and a blue Dareus that I got as a club seat incentive, unfortunately it's too big for me.

This year, I decided to grow up a bit and buy something timeless - a dri-fit polo. Coincidentally, it just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago.

Sadly, my collection is a veritable chronicle of Bills futility. I have a throwback white Trent Edwards (which is actually a very cool looking jersey if you disregard the name & number), a Nike white Fitzpatrick which is now unwearable, and a blue Dareus that I got as a club seat incentive, unfortunately it's too big for me.

This year, I decided to grow up a bit and buy something timeless - a dri-fit polo. Coincidentally, it just arrived in the mail a few minutes ago.

i have the red dri fit polo and i love it. Edited by sodbuster