Assuming Dansby is signed. . .possible defensive Starters?

Since it looks like the Bills are going back to a 3-4 base, that gives the DL two extra DTs (Dareus/KW) as well as Mark Anderson and Alex Carrington as DE.

Let's assume Dansby is signed. There is now a logjam (not that it's a bad thing).

DE: Mario

DT: KW/Dareus

DE: Carrington/Anderson

LOLB: Dansby

ILB: Bradham

ILB: Alonzo ®

ROLB: Lawson

CB: McFumbles

SS: Aaron Williams/Searcy

FS: Byrd

CB: Gilmore

NB: Rogers

DB: Bryan Scott

I still think there will another trade. Personally, I believe Carrington is the odd man out, followed by KW. I don't believe the brain trust will trade Dareus.

Edited by Overseas Bills Fan

I'd not assume dansby,

And anderson is 99% olb in a 34

I'd also pencil brooks, and safeties in for most nickel/dime and doubt we see Rogers much without injury

Edited by NoSaint

I'd not assume dansby,

And anderson is 99% olb in a 34

I'd also pencil brooks, and safeties in for most nickel/dime and doubt we see Rogers much without injury

Wait until you see his offense thread where he assumes we trade EJ for Brady.

Since it looks like the Bills are going back to a 3-4 base, that gives the DL two extra DTs (Dareus/KW) as well as Mark Anderson and Alex Carrington as DE.

Let's assume Dansby is signed. There is now a logjam (not that it's a bad thing).

I still think there will another trade. Personally, I believe Carrington is the odd man out, followed by KW. I don't believe the brain trust will trade Dareus.

In 3-4:

DL: Dareus Branch Williams

OLB: Mario, Lawson/Anderson

ILB: Alonso, Bradham

CB: Gilmore, McKelvin

S: Byrd, Williams

Carrington is the odd man out? What in the world would give you that idea?...He perfectly suited for the DE position in a 3-4...As a depth player Carrington can fill in at just about any spot, other than NT, in any front...He brings the versatility this coaching staff craves...And he's one of a very few young players on the Bills Defense that has actually shown improvement over the past 2 seasons...He's also a very good Special Teams contributor...

And like No Saint pointed out, Anderson is an OLB in the new Defense...He said so himself... B-)

Dareus will most likely move back to DE in the 3-4 and Anderson will be a situational pass rusher/OLB which is prob what he is best suited for

You forgot about Branch who they signed to play NT so the odd man out in my opinion is actually K.Williams and won't be shocked if he is cut before the season

I would really like to see Dansby signed, I'd feel better going into the season with him at one ILB spot and either Kiko or Bradham at the other rather then both of them starting

Edited by Max997

RDE -Dareus

NT - Branch

LDE - Carrington

ROLB - Lawson

ILB - Alonso

ILB - Dansby

LOLB - M. Williams

CB - McKelvin

CB - Gilmore

FS - Byrd

SS - Searcy

NCB - Brooks, DCB - Duke Williams, Bradham will see plenty of time rotating at OLB and ILB, and KW will come in at DT during passing situations.

Carrington is the Bills' best 3-4 DL and isn't going anywhere.

Kyle Williams cut? Seriously . . .

This makes me yearn for the endless threads of speculation about who we would take with the number 8 pick: Barkley or Nassib?

I wouldn't cut him, but I would trade him. He's part of that bad run defense ya know.

Carrington is the odd man out? What in the world would give you that idea?...He perfectly suited for the DE position in a 3-4...As a depth player Carrington can fill in at just about any spot, other than NT, in any front...He brings the versatility this coaching staff craves...And he's one of a very few young players on the Bills Defense that has actually shown improvement over the past 2 seasons...He's also a very good Special Teams contributor...

And like No Saint pointed out, Anderson is an OLB in the new Defense...He said so himself... B-)

KW is pushing thirty and might be too expensive for a team to trade for, as a result, I see Carrington (though it really pains me), being the odd man out.

Wait until you see his offense thread where he assumes we trade EJ for Brady.

You're just an idiot, pure and simple. Nothing constructive, just a snide, snarky reply. Please enjoy your parent's basement.

The way I would slot it.

DE- Kyle Williams/Alex Carrington

NT- Branch/Kyle Williams

DE- Dareus

OLB- Lawson

MLB- Dansby/Brandham

MLB- Alonso

OLB- Mario Williams

CB- Gilmore

FS- Byrd

SS- Searcy

CB- A.Williams/McKelvin

With the drafting of two SS I think we will see more of A.Williams as a corner and I think Brooks will split the nickle with McKelvin. I also think Carrington will be a flex guy on the D-line as they are going to shift a lot of people around. I also wouldn't put it past Nix to find a DL on the waiver wire or add a vet in free agency seems like they are a little thin along the Line. Throw in Hughes and Anderson as rotational pass rushers.

Edited by billsfan89

The way I would slot it.

DE- Kyle Williams/Alex Carrington

NT- Branch/Kyle Williams

DE- Dareus

OLB- Lawson

MLB- Dansby/Brandham

MLB- Alonso

OLB- Mario Williams

CB- Gilmore

FS- Byrd

SS- Searcy

CB- A.Williams/McKelvin

With the drafting of two SS I think we will see more of A.Williams as a corner and I think Brooks will split the nickle with McKelvin.

I thought officially A. Williams was moved to safety, no?

KW is pushing thirty and might be too expensive for a team to trade for, as a result, I see Carrington (though it really pains me), being the odd man out.

You're just an idiot, pure and simple. Nothing constructive, just a snide, snarky reply. Please enjoy your parent's basement.

Don't know u so I don't want to come off as insulting.....but what you are essentially saying is that Carrington.....who has improved every year and fits the new defense perfectly.....wont be here because an aging vet will be.

I think they are both here.....and we use a rotation. Carrington is way to valuable

Edited by John from Hemet

Don't know u so I don't want to come off as insulting.....but what you are essentially saying is that Carrington.....who has improved every year and fits the new defense perfectly.....wont be here because an aging vet will be.

I think they are both here.....and we use a rotation. Carrington is way to valuable

THAT'S what I was TRYING to say...

Kyle Williams cut? Seriously . . .

Yes seriously

The Bills gave up a ridiculous amount of yards between the tackles last year so obviously their DTs were not as good as we all thought. Don't give me the Wanny excuse either

Kyle Williams has battled injuries the last couple years, isnt a NT or a DE and considering his salary would it really be that far fetched to see him cut???

Like I said if anyone is the odd man out its him

Edited by Max997